Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the m

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

I completely agree that nations should preserve their natural areas especially by the authority of legitimated laws. Wilderness areas are natural resources of nations and in the bigger frame; they should be perceived as common wealth of all living denizens of the earth.

Humans are the only creatures on earth that have gained the capability of exploiting the peripheral environment in its full extent. As the human beings population grows, they expand their territory and practice new interventions to their natural habitat. Unfortunately there is no limitation to people's greed which leads to a covetous effort in order to claim a greater share of what the Mother Nature has generously provided for living beings than the others'.

Nowadays, endangered species, collapsing rain forest, ozone layer hole, global warming and all other news about how the natural resources of earth is threatened by unbound interventions of humans are issues reaching the fever pitch. The fact is that in a world which capitalism, globalization and materialism are ruling the nations' governments, wealth means how much larger share of natural resources is possessed by a nation in comparison with the others. Thus the race for exploiting the nature is a mad endless endeavor.

Accordingly, there should be an authorized power which put a vivid restriction to the humans' greed. There should be national laws passed by representatives of citizens of a country that oblige people not to ruin the natural areas. Although the planet earth seems to have infinite capacity of renewal as well as endless resources; however it is a cloister which should be abused, will soon become a deserted land of silence.

Sentence: Humans are the only creatures on earth than have gained the capability of exploiting the peripheral environment in its full extent.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to than and have