People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the pos

People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Physiologically "Emotions are said to be the state of mind produced by hormonal changes in response to the situation". Biologically this is referred as an unstable condition as there is a change from normal hormone level. So logically any decision take in an unbalanced state would be a poor decision.

It is bombastic nature of some people that, in order to keep up their ego they boast that they are not fault even if they have taken a wrong way. They advocate their side of argument with logical theories. However they fail to understand that the decision once taken is taken thus there is no use of arguing the fantasies of wrong decision.

The alarming increase on the divorce cases in the civil court best illustrates the emotional imbalance prevailing in the modern world. Either love marriage or arranged one the young citizen of this modern age find themselves very tough to be compatible with their partners for long time.

This ephemeral state of marriage relation is due to the emotionally bound decisions they. Without analysing about the person's true nature, flattered by his/her love they urge to marry and without having patience to solve the problem they get emotionally vex on misunderstandings and end up in divorce. They then logically support their divorce as freedom but it is obvious that most of the people have lost their "happiness in marriage relation" due to emotional instability!

In addition the students also occupy a large share in this emotionally affected people. Still more detrimentally here the students case have been reported a tremendous increase in the number of suicide attempts in the last academic year.Students become so emotionally bounded to their academic records and parental pressures which has caused this poor state.

To conclude, from both of the above example it is crystal clear that though people have their own logical theories for their decisions still it is cent percent true that these poor decision makers have lost the happy days of their life due to emotional interference which is irrecoverable. So it is necessary to the government and scholars to aware the people about importance of emotional stability during decisions for merry life!

Sentence: So logically any decision take in an unbalanced state would be a poor decision.
Description: The fragment decision take in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past participle

Sentence: This ephemeral state of marriage relation is due to the emotionally bound decisions they.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to they

Sentence: Still more detrimentally here the students case have been reported a tremendous increase in the number of suicide attempts in the last academic year.Students become so emotionally bounded to their academic records and parental pressures which has caused this poor state.
Suggestion: Still more detrimentally here the students case has been ...

Sentence: Without analysing about the person's true nature, flattered by his/her love they urge to marry and without having patience to solve the problem they get emotionally vex on misunderstandings and end up in divorce.
Error: analysing Suggestion: analyzing

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

More arguments for the essay body.