People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the pos

People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Emotions or intellectual, only one of them can be responsible for making decisions. All matters are circumstances under which decision is made. Some people are fervent person so they flow in emotional dilemma and lastly they will take decision by giving predilection for emotions. Person who use their intellectual power surmounting emotional, they use to make better decision and finally they will achieve whatever they wanted. But people who made decisions under emotional, they lived in dilemma so that's why they justify their decision with logic . So I endorse statement and I will justify it by taking three examples into consideration which will explicitly declaim my reasoning.

Decision made by intellectual power lead to have better results. for instance, take example of warren buffet who is known for his benevolent work for society. He made himself billionaire by his persistent and relentless hard work. In his autobiography he told that whatever decisions he has taken till now are totally intellectual. He did not give priority to emotional for making decisions worth of millions dollars. so his life is axiom for statement which implies that decisions taken by intellectually make prosperous life.

For more elaboration, take example of myself. I am fervent person so most decisions that I took were driven by emotions. in college, My team was participating in tech event. So we were making robot. At one point there was dispute among me and my friend for selection of particular component that is used for making robots. As I was having feelings for her so I gave support for her decision so that she would not feel bad. But ultimately in last my team lost in robot race by just by 1 second because that component failed in last moment. That day was teaching for me to prefer professional life over all personal matters as well as emotions.

If all successful person prefer intellectual decisions then it can not be coincidence for all of them. For example take well known dispute of FACEBOOK. All person who made this site were room mate and close friend. But they were professional. If they were emotional then they would have worked together till now. But everyone knows reality is different and all are working segregate even they were close friend. But now everyone of them is billionaire and are having their own firms.

Ultimately, giving preference to intellectual rather than emotion, will have denouement as prosperous life which can not be coincidence for all wealthy people. So examples of warren buffet and FACEBOOK inventors and my life experience all entail that People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers so, this justifies my reasoning for endorsement of statement.

Sentence: I am fervent person so most decisions that I took were driven by emotions. in college, My team was participating in tech event.
Description: The fragment am fervent person is rare
Suggestion: I am a fervent person...

More arguments wanted. Read essays by this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sauvikb