A recent sales study indicates that consumption of seafood dishes in Bay City restaurants has increased by 30 percent during the past five years. Yet there are no currently operating city restaurants whose specialty is seafood. Moreover, the majority of f

A recent sales study indicates that consumption of seafood dishes in Bay City restaurants has increased by 30 percent during the past five years. Yet there are no currently operating city restaurants whose specialty is seafood. Moreover, the majority of families in Bay City are two-income families, and a nationwide study has shown that such families eat significantly fewer home-cooked meals than they did a decade ago but at the same time express more concern about healthful eating. Therefore, the new Captain Seafood restaurant that specializes in seafood should be quite popular and profitable.

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

the argument states that,launching a newcaptain seafood restaurent that specializes in seafood .the authors has to supported the argument being of bay families , two-income but it needs the anology of study that superficially belives the stamement.that need more survey of author results to be cogent conclusion.

firstly,the research in the bay city and all other places of sea side areas. have to be subside of bay of bengal being of sea side restaurent have to be variety of seafood dishes of plenty availabilty the people have to intrest in the dishes.at the data of 30% increase in the survey status present in the argument.but there in no relevent explanation regarding the evidence that to convince the readers.what made the authors recommondation to the bay families?.being,what claims the authors survey to proposal of healy seafoods?.of the reasons to claim the draw back of it.

secondly,as the bay families have attributed the consuming the healthy seafoods by the past,as they are not addict to other food.so,as the families studied the national wise ,as fewer home cooked meals by the decade ago.because of the dramatic change the people are attract the fastfoods rather healty one.the people are not show eager to cook the food.so,as the busy shedule in the cities ,people may have to visit hotels and restaurent for their lives.

lastly,but not least by the decades there will be more energetic people of their food habits with quality levels.but now and then they will be lower.by the retrive of the people the bay families specalise the food of sea which attract to create healty environment in the other nation and also make a reason of profit to them.

finally,by the summarize of argument lines the authors need beeter result by survey of the supported lines .the bay people have to retrive being the old tradition to the creative thoughts being profit.so,as it need more evidences to finalisae the conclusion.

Sentence: the argument states that,launching a newcaptain seafood restaurent that specializes in seafood .the authors has to supported the argument being of bay families , two-income but it needs the anology of study that superficially belives the stamement.that need more survey of author results to be cogent conclusion.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and supported

Sentence: secondly,as the bay families have attributed the consuming the healthy seafoods by the past,as they are not addict to other food.so,as the families studied the national wise ,as fewer home cooked meals by the decade ago.because of the dramatic change the people are attract the fastfoods rather healty one.the people are not show eager to cook the food.so,as the busy shedule in the cities ,people may have to visit hotels and restaurent for their lives.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to attract and the

Sentence: finally,by the summarize of argument lines the authors need beeter result by survey of the supported lines .the bay people have to retrive being the old tradition to the creative thoughts being profit.so,as it need more evidences to finalisae the conclusion.
Description: The fragment it need more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, past tense

Error: restaurent Suggestion: restaurant
Error: stamement.that Suggestion: statement what
Error: two-income Suggestion: two income
Error: belives Suggestion: believes
Error: anology Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: newcaptain Suggestion: No alternate word
Sentence: firstly,the research in the bay city and all other places of sea side areas. have to be subside of bay of bengal being of sea side restaurent have to be variety of seafood dishes of plenty availabilty the people have to intrest in the dishes.at the data of 30 increase in the survey status present in the argument.but there in no relevent explanation regarding the evidence that to convince the readers.what made the authors recommondation to the bay families?.being,what claims the authors survey
Error: dishes.at Suggestion: dishes
Error: intrest Suggestion: interest
Error: relevent Suggestion: relevant
Error: recommondation Suggestion: recommendation
Error: availabilty Suggestion: availability
Error: bengal Suggestion: began
Error: readers.what Suggestion: readers what
Error: argument.but Suggestion: argument
Sentence: to proposal of healy seafoods?.of the reasons to claim the draw back of it.
Error: healy Suggestion: heavy
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: food.so Suggestion: foods
Error: shedule Suggestion: schedule
Error: one.the Suggestion: neither
Error: fastfoods Suggestion: fast foods
Error: ago.because Suggestion: ago because
Error: healty Suggestion: health
Sentence: lastly,but not least by the decades there will be more energetic people of their food habits with quality levels.but now and then they will be lower.by the retrive of the people the bay families specalise the food of sea which attract to create healty environment in the other nation and also make a reason of profit to them.
Error: specalise Suggestion: specialist
Error: retrive Suggestion: retrieve
Error: lower.by Suggestion: lower
Error: levels.but Suggestion: levels
Error: healty Suggestion: health
Error: finalisae Suggestion: finalize
Error: retrive Suggestion: retrieve
Error: profit.so Suggestion: profits
Error: beeter Suggestion: better

We consider these as errors like: levels.but, ago.because

You need to be writing formally : 'levels. But', 'ago. Because'