Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be su

Making mistake in the order that may become big enough that called scandal happens in our hectic life. Controversy exists over wheater scandal is fruitful due to it’s potential for forcing us concentrate on mistakes or not being fruitful. The writer believes In some cases which the environment is less important this arguments seems true like schools or small regional sport competitions, but in big and important events like wars , politics or international level sport games scandal may be our last effort.
First of all, one of the ways the system can understand it’s weakness and … is error. Finding errors defenetly boosts system performance and leads to bringing new innovations for system. Some errors may seem big that harm reputation of organization and may called as scandal, like some faults in combustion and fuel transmittion system of car manufacturer in my country which leaded to several incidents. How ever the event damaged manufacturer’s brand but it soon could overcome the problem and revived it’s reputation. more over famus examples in aviation industy in history and global efforts to recognize airplane faults after flight incidents shows how important focusing on probmel is. In my idea making error in cases like this could correct systems mistakes and push it forward in ways no one could do before.
On the other hand, beliving that err could ameliorate system performance should not be a blme to not use our maximum consionsess and meticuilus. Some huge incidents like nuclear plant explosion in chernoubil although was a big scandal for USSSR, it reflected another global effort to more precise engineering designs and more … conditions for designs.
To sum up,