Scientists and other researchers should focus their research on areas that are likely to benefit the greatest number of people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoni

Scientists and other researchers should focus their research on areas that are likely to benefit the greatest number of people.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

The development, thrive, and advance of lives are very important, possibly the most essential, resulting the high weight to the study of the areas that are likely to benefit people, assuming the "areas that benefit people" means that areas which makes our daily lives more convenient and, even safer. Although it is crucial, the great emphasis that all the scientists and other researchers is still worthdoubt. The proper clamation should be, in my own view, the scientists should concentrate on the field of their own, which they have good abilities, wide knowledge, and great interest.

First, with their full concentration on their own fields, our world will prosper the most, in the sense of the knowing of our world and usage of every kinds of our knowledge. It is widely-known that if people work in the field which they have good grasps and interests, they will perform well. As a result, if our experts work in their professinal ares which they have proclivity and have been trained the most, the assomplishment will be most marvelous, quickening the development of the field the most, leading to high possibility to benefit people.

Second, although focusing on these areas, of course, fast the progress, the most greatest achievements might emerge with the aid of other fields seemed irrelevant, and the gaining of the majority counts on them. With the help of progress of other fields, some impossible advance could come up. In history, some physical advance is caused by brilliance of math experts, and vice versa. The interaction between physics and mathematics is noted, as the best example.

Furthermore, in a more comprehensive point of view, every area will benefit our world. Musics, taking for example, once seemed as the luxary of the rich, comes out as a cure for mental disorder sometimes, with good effect. Literature, although it can't make our live more convenient, has the peerless ability to sooth the moross and express emotion. With all these incidence, what can't make our people benefit?

In the end, all the scientists and researches should devot their efforts to the fields which they expert at, so as to benifit the greatest number of people. There are no merit among all these areas, just focus on what is in your heart.

Sentence: Although it is crucial, the great emphasis that all the scientists and other researchers is still worthdoubt.
Error: worthdoubt Suggestion: worth doubt

Sentence: The proper clamation should be, in my own view, the scientists should concentrate on the field of their own, which they have good abilities, wide knowledge, and great interest.
Error: clamation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As a result, if our experts work in their professinal ares which they have proclivity and have been trained the most, the assomplishment will be most marvelous, quickening the development of the field the most, leading to high possibility to benefit people.
Error: ares Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: professinal Suggestion: professional
Error: assomplishment Suggestion: accomplishment

Sentence: Musics, taking for example, once seemed as the luxary of the rich, comes out as a cure for mental disorder sometimes, with good effect.
Error: luxary Suggestion: luxury

Sentence: In the end, all the scientists and researches should devot their efforts to the fields which they expert at, so as to benifit the greatest number of people.
Error: devot Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit

No. of Spelling Errors: 8 2 (spelling errors will affect marks greatly)

Much better.