Society should identify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age to develop their talents Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your

Society should identify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age to develop their talents.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Many of us sometimes realize that some children have special talents. However, they train with all other students with same education system. I agree with the statement that these children should get special training as early as possible to develop their talents. When we put this children to a different class, we will see their talents is getting incerase.

Recommendation of the statement is true that unfortunately many talented children oes sae school, and get same education with other children, however, if they continue to get normal education, their talents will be disappear by the time. On the other hand, if we put these children to specific class, and train them with their own talent, we will create the most genious group of people in the future. Society did discreminate many genious people in the past, Bethoven, Einstein, Van Gogh, etc. They thought there is some anomality with this children, mostly they start to speak late, they were not good at Mathematic, their relation was not good with other people also. However, nobady think about maybe these child have some special talent, maybe they can't speak early, but they can paint wonderful. Maybe they haven't discovered their genious math, maybe they will be a good musician. Instead of eliminating these talented children, not only obvious talent, but also we should consider anomaly children also, we should identify them, and provide them special traning to make their genious or talent more sharp.

Moreover, if we provide special training to those children, they have a chace to train with other talented children, rather than normal children. This is also good fot both type of children. It is good for normal children that they don't bother these talented children, and not feeling dump around taleted children. It is also good and beneficial for talented children that nobady abusing them, or eliminating them from the society. Think a education place, full of talented person, some of them talented with music, some of them dance, some of them math. Unevitably, they will represent our society for future. They will invent something for whole world. For instance, think we stracture a class, and its students are Einstein, Newton, Edison, etc.. We can't imagine how successfull they will be in the future. Many of the companies do almost same thing now. They create an team, which are talented and useful for company. And this team invent some goods or technology, and company gets its beneficion by creating a intelligent team.

In contrast, some people may think that, if society identify talented children, and provide them training will create some problem, such as they may think these talented children will be antisocial, or society will create unintentionally two different group in future. Talented people and normal people. And this discrimination will create further problems, like elites, nobels and mid group of people. However, there is always some talented children, some of them got special training some of them not. But they will create problem for future, they are genious people are they want to be talked by their talent.

In conclusion, if society identify those talented children, and provide them training at an early age, it definitely helps them to develop their talents, otherwise they will be normal people forgetting their talent.

Sentence: When we put this children to a different class, we will see their talents is getting incerase.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and children

Sentence: And this team invent some goods or technology, and company gets its beneficion by creating a intelligent team.
Description: The fragment team invent some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace invent with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In conclusion, if society identify those talented children, and provide them training at an early age, it definitely helps them to develop their talents, otherwise they will be normal people forgetting their talent.
Description: The fragment society identify those is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace identify with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Error: incerase Suggestion: increase

Sentence: Instead of eliminating these talented children, not only obvious talent, but also we should consider anomaly children also, we should identify them, and provide them special traning to make their genious or talent more sharp.
Error: traning Suggestion: trading
Error: genious Suggestion: genius

Sentence: It is good for normal children that they don't bother these talented children, and not feeling dump around taleted children.
Error: taleted Suggestion: talented

Error: beneficion Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But they will create problem for future, they are genious people are they want to be talked by their talent.
Error: genious Suggestion: genius