Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as

Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as much money as possible.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

While it is completely true that corporations have no legal responsibility to promote the well being of society and are only bound to operate under the ambit of law. In a way they are thus maximising their profit and are completely business driven, closely looking at the growth stories and sustainability of corporates involved in welfare activities brings a different picture. In my belief and what I have seen that creating an atmosphere of social welfare and positive view point , companies not only wins its customers but also benefits form various governmental schemes, support from others in financially troubled time and a long sustainability due to a strong culture.

Any company which does its business derive their profit in a way from the land and its people. It never owns completely the things it requires to run its business.For example Mother nature provides every body with energy in the form of sunlight which is the only driving force and source of energy on earth getting manifested in all forms. When a company gets into position were by it reaps dividends from the business it runs , It also have a responsibility by a way to return some back to the nature. This can be done by helping the societies, its people and save the nature. This approach might be not very profitable in short run but will surely help its own business in the future.

Any companies business does not run in isolation and requires the smooth running of every thing around it, whether affecting it directly or indirectly. If the society runs good so is the business as the economy is sustained by a developing society which promotes business. imagine a world where people are getting poorer and poorer, how one can expect to continue make money as the ultimate consumers in any business is the people only. To understand the complexity and the deep interconnection of the whole worlds interdependence is very vital . If we take the case of Tata's, they have been known to have a helping attitude towards the society and their honchos from JRD Tata ro Ratan Tata strongly believes that when you make business out of the land and its people. you ought to return them the favour. This has bring fruitful results in India whereby people strongly feels attached with the conglomerate and the company is still going strong over a century.
<!--break-->
I strongly believe in the rule of land and giving the land its prime importance because on his mercy only we are able to live, do business and make profits . To ignore them or be neutral is also in way exploiting it and also sustainability wise I think in the current fiscal scenario, one must look at other means to promote its business and bring a sense of positiveness among its consumers.

Sentence: Any company which does its business derive their profit in a way from the land and its people.
Description: The fragment business derive their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace derive with verb, past tense

Sentence: This has bring fruitful results in India whereby people strongly feels attached with the conglomerate and the company is still going strong over a century.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and bring
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and conglomerate

Sentence: In a way they are thus maximising their profit and are completely business driven, closely looking at the growth stories and sustainability of corporates involved in welfare activities brings a different picture.
Error: maximising Suggestion: maximizing
Error: corporates Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.