The well being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and s

Society is place where many people with different culture, tradition, thoughts are found, and the person, who lead the society, or works for the wellbeing of the society is known as authority. Is it appropriate to question them all the time? Obviously not. People who lead the society provide us better environment to run the things smoothly, so questioning them all the time may impede the process of decision making. Therefore, in my opinion, it depends on situation to question authority foe the well-being of the society.

Firstly, as we all are human beings: it is our nature to cast doubt on somebody. It is our inherent behavior (acquired since birth). But, sometimes, this nature of us can hinder the development process going around us. In my society, the construction process was going on, which was for the welfare of people, as it provides better condition of road to the people for travelling from one place to another. At this time, many people question the authority about the quality of materials used, durability of the road etc. It sounds good to ask this type of question, but it may discourage the authority because they want support from their people neither the doubt on their project work. As a result, due to a lot of questions, which was raise by people dissuade the authority and the development work has been stop for some time. Hence, it will not be suitable at all situations to question authority.

Consequentially, nowadays, there are a lot of work, which is being remiss by the leader of the society, which left the society behind in term of development. Many jobs which are for welfare of the people are being full of corruption: at this time people should raise question or even protest against this will be also consider a great option to extirpate corruption from the field of development. while in one place of my society construction program was being going on smoothly without any selfishness, but in another area of my place allocation of budget for the betterment of people is going on. During that time, people did not get the budget as per allocated. They started to raise a lot of question and a lot of protest about this case, which degrade the image of such authority. The better result of carrying out this type of protest by people is that it aware the authority not to do such self- oriented task. Now, as a result, they all are involved in the task which is Soley for the enhancement of the society. Eventually, questioning also plays a great role in a society foe the welfare of people.

To sum of, in a conclusion, the people who have been chosen by voting of people is known as authority. They are in power. they should do task for the welfare of the people, so it is appropriate sometimes to question authority, but all time it is not consider good because it many provide hindrance in development work.