Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.
The end justifys the means; so they say. Irrespective of whatever path youths take to achieve success whether by immediate fame and recognition or through long term realistic goals, the important thing is that they are able to achieve success in their various fields.
Fame begets fame. The moment one is famous for his handiwork, such a fellow has established a good fan base among society which is good encouragement to such a fellow. It is left for the individual to channel his newly achieved fame positively, by working harder to improve on his/her skills to get even better at their professio...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Parkville Daily newspaper."Throughout the country last year, as more and more children below the age of nine participated in youth-league sports, over 40,000 of these young players suffered injuries. 90
- Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be 64
- Claim When planning courses educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students Reason Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying Write a response in which you discuss the extent 54
- The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station."Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the complaint 57
- The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station."Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the complaint 65
Sentence: This is the case with prodigy singers like Justin Beiber whose advent of stardom went on to bring out more of his artisitic talent.
Error: artisitic Suggestion: artistic
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 1 2
No. of Sentences: 25 15
No. of Words: 481 350
No. of Characters: 2240 1500
No. of Different Words: 240 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.683 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.657 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.461 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 152 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 104 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 55 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 38 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 19.24 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 11.254 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.44 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.264 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.448 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.088 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5