12. Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.
A government’s free education to all university students who are not capable of paying tuition may not be a good policy. Rather, the governmental funding should be used to support more deserving students with potentials and upgrade facilities to improve the general quality of education.
Although the idea of free education for the less financially capable students may sound plausible, the application of the policy cause another issue, inequality. It is impossible to divide many students into a financially capable group and less financially viable group. If a certain group of students are n...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- 111 / 149. In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should be required to step down after five years.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that c 80
- 6. The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing."During the past year, Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant, where the work shifts are one hour shorter th 50
- 40. Claim: When planning courses, educators should take into account the interests and suggestions of their students.Reason: Students are more motivated to learn when they are interested in what they are studying. 90
- (Amended)6. The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing. "During the past year, Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant, where the work shifts are one hour 70
- 113. Claim: The surest indicator of a great nation is not the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists.Reason: The surest indicator of a great nation is actually the welfare of all its people. 80
You are good at issue essays.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 18 15
No. of Words: 416 350
No. of Characters: 2268 1500
No. of Different Words: 197 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.516 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.452 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.938 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 190 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 155 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 106 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 79 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 23.111 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.46 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.611 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.359 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.573 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.118 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5