An ailing patient should have easy access to his or her doctor’s record of treating similarly afflicted patients. Through gaining such access, the ailing patient may better determine whether the doctor is competent to treat that medical condition.

Best cure to any disease is to belive in getting well. If you belive that you are going to get well no matter how worst your condition is you will get well. Motivation also plays a vital role when person is suffering from deadly disease. Motivation, proper medication and faith on both doctors as well as on ourself will definatly ameliorate patient's condition. Now the statment indicates that if you have access to doctor's past record on the same disease will give you clue that whethere doctor is capable of trating your condition or not. How can this be true? This statment is not at all having any logical reason after treatment on any medical condition.

Let's first talk about doctor's. If someone is having a license of treating ailing patient then he must have cleared all the examination and criteria to get that positoin. So saying that doctors record of treating similar patient is not making any sense. Imagine a doctor who recently received Phd in heart related disease. So now he is completely new in this profession. If you say that he is not having any experience in trating any patient, then who is going to consult him? By not consulting him how will he have a past record of treating patient? This indicates that a doctor passing with good grades and having a advance knowledge will not even able to play a vital role in his profession.

Faith is the most suitable medication in this world. It has been proved from log time that whenever medicines and medication failed in treating patients faith was the only way of getting well. Consider an example of well known cricketer Youvraj Sing who sufferd from blood cancer. He had a 2nd stage blood cancer and detected at last moment. There we very few chance of cure when he rushed to doctor's. But it was faith who worked and paid at last by giving second chacnce of living this loyal life. If you belive that yes I'm going to get well this will motivate you and thus the effect of medicine will work fast. Also process of getting well in ailing patient is completly natural phenomina. So cure to one patient may not work for another patient.

Access to the doctor's pass record may demotivate the patient in somecases. For example if one is having ailing disease as well as some other unknown disease. And if person dies due to any of the reason, people are going to fault doctor who treated him or her. Now somehow patient under same doctor comes to know about this incident will make a negative impression on patients mind. Patient will start thinking that the stage through which he is going thiough may not make him stand in future. Thus access to past record should not be published in general.

In final i would like to say that giving access to doctor's past record on similar cases will not be a good idea. It is better that patient having ailing disease keep faith in doctor and let them do their job.

Sentence: If you belive that you are going to get well no matter how worst your condition is you will get well.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and you

Sentence: So saying that doctors record of treating similar patient is not making any sense.
Suggestion: Refer to doctors and record

Sentence: It has been proved from log time that whenever medicines and medication failed in treating patients faith was the only way of getting well.
Suggestion: Refer to patients and faith

Sentence: There we very few chance of cure when he rushed to doctor's. But it was faith who worked and paid at last by giving second chacnce of living this loyal life.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to There and we

Sentence: Now somehow patient under same doctor comes to know about this incident will make a negative impression on patients mind.
Suggestion: Refer to patients and mind

Sentence: Best cure to any disease is to belive in getting well.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: Motivation, proper medication and faith on both doctors as well as on ourself will definatly ameliorate patient's condition.
Error: definatly Suggestion: defiantly

Sentence: Now the statment indicates that if you have access to doctor's past record on the same disease will give you clue that whethere doctor is capable of trating your condition or not.
Error: trating Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: whethere Suggestion: whether
Error: statment Suggestion: statement

Sentence: This statment is not at all having any logical reason after treatment on any medical condition.
Error: statment Suggestion: statement

Sentence: Let's first talk about doctor's. If someone is having a license of treating ailing patient then he must have cleared all the examination and criteria to get that positoin.
Error: positoin Suggestion: position

Sentence: If you say that he is not having any experience in trating any patient, then who is going to consult him?

Sentence: Consider an example of well known cricketer Youvraj Sing who sufferd from blood cancer.
Error: sufferd Suggestion: suffer

Error: chacnce Suggestion: chance

Sentence: If you belive that yes I'm going to get well this will motivate you and thus the effect of medicine will work fast.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: Also process of getting well in ailing patient is completly natural phenomina.
Error: phenomina Suggestion: phenomena
Error: completly Suggestion: completely

Sentence: Access to the doctor's pass record may demotivate the patient in somecases.
Error: somecases Suggestion: sometimes

Sentence: Patient will start thinking that the stage through which he is going thiough may not make him stand in future.
Error: thiough Suggestion: though

The third paragraph is out of topic.