In any situation, progress requires discussion among people who have contrasting points of view.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev

People might have different opinions and viewpoints. One person might have a different view point than his neighbour. Opinions and view points are based upon their perception. A person might react in a different way in a given situation than another person. This leads to contrasting view points. I agree to the point that in a given situation if there are more opinions with contrastig viewpoints it is always better as there will be several approaches and will ultimately lead us to make a correct decision for a given situation.

Each person is unique and the situations that he faces or the experiences that he gains are different from others. They learn from their experiences and tend to react to a given stutation based on the experience that they have gained. To cite an example, the managing director of a business empire decides to setup a new chain of products. From the point of view of the marketing team this might prove to be beneficial however the fianance team might be of a different point of view which might not show favourable signs towards it. Thus, both opnions might be considered. Pros and conds should be judged and then a decision should be arrived at.

Such situations arises in daily life such as household where both partners need to take important decisions and its important that they should listen to each others opinions before they can take decsions. This also sets an example for their children in the future and they follow the same steps. Also important decisions should be based on decsions where they might have contrasting opinions but later they should understand each others opinions and help to have a better family life and mutual trust.

On contarary, some might argue that this could lead to conflicts and arguments among people which might nnot be resolved easily. But if seen in a mature way, if different opinions are considered and through mutual understanding of each others opinions better decisons can be reached and this helps at both the macro as well as micro level.

Sentence: I agree to the point that in a given situation if there are more opinions with contrastig viewpoints it is always better as there will be several approaches and will ultimately lead us to make a correct decision for a given situation.
Error: contrastig Suggestion: contrasting

Sentence: They learn from their experiences and tend to react to a given stutation based on the experience that they have gained.
Error: stutation Suggestion: station

Sentence: From the point of view of the marketing team this might prove to be beneficial however the fianance team might be of a different point of view which might not show favourable signs towards it.
Error: fianance Suggestion: finance

Sentence: Thus, both opnions might be considered.
Error: opnions Suggestion: opinions

Sentence: Such situations arises in daily life such as household where both partners need to take important decisions and its important that they should listen to each others opinions before they can take decsions.
Error: decsions Suggestion: decisions

Sentence: Also important decisions should be based on decsions where they might have contrasting opinions but later they should understand each others opinions and help to have a better family life and mutual trust.
Error: decsions Suggestion: decisions

Sentence: On contarary, some might argue that this could lead to conflicts and arguments among people which might nnot be resolved easily.
Error: contarary Suggestion: contrary

Sentence: But if seen in a mature way, if different opinions are considered and through mutual understanding of each others opinions better decisons can be reached and this helps at both the macro as well as micro level.
Error: decisons Suggestion: decisions