As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and mysterious.

The saying rightly states that the knowledge is a vast ocean. The more people acquire it the more it seems to expand. Humans are the most knowledgeable animals on this planet. Through knowledge people gain more learnings and understanding. It is also said that knowledge just don't come from books but is also gained through the experiences which may be through our daily life tasks or may be gained in a work environment. This helps in further growth of the people and in development of their thinking. This makes them more confident and also ready to face different circumstances in life.

Knowledge for a person starts right from the time he is born. At first the world seems to be a mystery. The baby learns to recognize voices of parents, to understand colors, learn to crawl. So he undergoes every day as learning something new. Children undergo various experiences. Like wether fire is hot or cold. When he tries to touch something hot he senses heat and so he is careful the next time to be careful. Thus, a child grows up learning and acquiring knowledge.

Thus knowledge is required in our everyday life. What we hear, see, smell or feel, they all accumulate knowledge. The knowledge gives a place to a person in this world. Otherwise for everything they would be dependent on others. Like in todays world when there is usage of Internet and mobile phones, people try to acquire knowledge of using these devices else they would be dependent on others for many things.

However it can be argued that more the knowledge is acquired, more complex and mysterious it becomes. People acquire knowledge based on their caliber, liking and preferences. They cant gain knowledge of everything in this world. Like a doctor cant be a teacher or vice versa. Or a scientist cannot be a farmer or vice versa. People specialize in the knowledge based on their fields and thus they reaming dependent on each other. Thus it can be said that the knowledge is complex and mysterious in this way. But its not possible to gain all knowledge in this world.

Thus man should try to gain knowldge and make the best use of it rather than getting stuck up with the complexities. Rather he should make use of it the bast of his capabilities and bring it to use to the best he can.

Sentence: Like wether fire is hot or cold.
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Thus man should try to gain knowldge and make the best use of it rather than getting stuck up with the complexities.
Error: knowldge Suggestion: knowledge

The second and third paragraphs are not exactly right on the topic.