Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities.

In the rapidly growing world, there are millions of species exisiting which keeps existing or even new ones getting formed. Man is the specie with a mind and ability who can help to save the endangered species. As we are all aware of the natural enviornmental threats that can lead to extinction of various species like earthquakes, famine, floods etc. These are naturally occuring processes. However there can be human activities like cutting down forests for industrialisation etc which could also lead to extinction of species.

Society is it takes sincere effort can lead to saving the species. But the question arises to what extent the society should make this effort and to what extent should they be ready to incurr the cost for such activities. There are some species which are rarely known to mankind. The question is if such a specie is leading to extinction will there be a benefit to spend resources and money for such a specie.

As per my opinion its worth spending money for saving endangered species but upto a certain limitation on resouces and funds. Goverment or such bodies should allot funds which will be used annually for this cause. There are many herbs and plants which are used as medicines and for their theurapatic qualities. However with the development in technology in fields of medicine there are various remidies that are being developed for curing of diseases. Like aloevera or cod liver oil which has high contents of Omega 3 are used for their medicinal properties.

There could be some species in the deep oceans which could be getting extinct. This takes a lot of efforts, skills and money to look for such extinctions and to help them survive. Thus, humans should make an effort but keeping in mind the extent of resources and funds in hand

Thus, I believe that human being should make an effort to save the species to a certain extent by imposing laws and through funds. However they should keep in mind the limited resources.

Sentence: In the rapidly growing world, there are millions of species exisiting which keeps existing or even new ones getting formed.
Error: exisiting Suggestion: existing

Sentence: As we are all aware of the natural enviornmental threats that can lead to extinction of various species like earthquakes, famine, floods etc. These are naturally occuring processes.
Error: enviornmental Suggestion: environmental
Error: occuring Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However there can be human activities like cutting down forests for industrialisation etc which could also lead to extinction of species.
Error: industrialisation Suggestion: industrialization

Sentence: But the question arises to what extent the society should make this effort and to what extent should they be ready to incurr the cost for such activities.
Error: incurr Suggestion: incur

Sentence: As per my opinion its worth spending money for saving endangered species but upto a certain limitation on resouces and funds.
Error: resouces Suggestion: resources
Error: upto Suggestion: up to

Sentence: There are many herbs and plants which are used as medicines and for their theurapatic qualities.
Error: theurapatic Suggestion: therapeutic

Sentence: However with the development in technology in fields of medicine there are various remidies that are being developed for curing of diseases.
Error: remidies Suggestion: remedies