To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to addre

To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

The author of the subject claims, standing in the pinnacle of the ethical and moral standards is one of the utmost attributes of an effective leader. Although, this assumption seems accurate in the first glance; there are a list of factors and examples which put debate about its accuracy. In this paper, I am going to illustrate three most vital factors to advocate the precision of my objection.

Firstly, the most important and fundament feature of the effective manager is his/her success. It is lucidly explicit; the benchmark of effectiveness of a leader is his /her successes and approaches. Considering a manager with highest ethical and moral standards but, low case presentation of his/her duty is ridicules. For instance, considering a financial manager with acme in the ethical values but, with weak render in his/her job and responsibility, is worthless. Thus, measure of the manager's achievement and successes in his/her field is one of the considerable reasons which persuades me to be opposite with this viewpoint.

Another significant factors that spur me to be opposite with this presumption is overlooking to capability of each individual to err; in addition, the leader is not exceptional from the thesis. It is axiomatic that each individual is able to do a mistake. Moreover, there is no any exceptional case about this assumption. Consequently, a leader as a human-being is capable to do error too. In addition, if there is any pressure and burden about manager's ethical and morality standard, the manager will try to conceal his/her mistakes and feign as an abstemious person. In this scenario, the system, which controlled by this leader can face a crucial and knotty problems as the mistakes are hidden.

On the other hand, there are some cases, which the morality of the leader is so crucial and vital, and it cannot be ignored; like spiritual leadership. In this situation the utmost attribute of the leader is his/her ethical value, which cannot be irrespective. However, the ratio of the spiritual leader to other fields' is so few. Thus, we cannot respecting to this measure and expend it to all effective management as a main characteristic.

Putting all mentioned materials into consideration, the following conclusion can be drawn about the topic. The writer`s recommendation is important in the effective management systems but, it cannot be indicate as the most vital one.

the system, which controlled by this leader can face
the system, which is controlled by this leader can face

is overlooking to capability of each individual to err
is overlooking to the capability of each individual to errs

we cannot respecting to this measure
we cannot respect to this measure

it cannot be indicate as the most vital one.
it cannot be indicated as the most vital one.

Sentence: Firstly, the most important and fundament feature of the effective manager is his/her success.
Error: fundament Suggestion: No alternate word

duplicated content:
Considering a manager with highest ethical and moral standards but, low case presentation of his/her duty is ridicules. For instance, considering a financial manager with acme in the ethical values but, with weak render in his/her job and responsibility, is worthless.