Essay topics: The best way for society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation not competition.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.
It is a stated fact that younger generations are expected to take the country forward and are expected to bring beneficial advancements to the world. Minds of young people are a subject to plasticity, they can be moulded in whatever way they are taught in their inchoate state. For improvement of the leadership aspect of the society, It seems quintessential to motivate the younger generation and instill them with some leadership qualities and a great sense of cooperation to for a beatified and halcyon future.
Is the quality of competitiveness right or wrong? It has been a matter of debate throughout the eons of the human socity. People in today's world often tend to lose their sense of judging what's right or wrong when they get too involved in the concept of competition. Though competitiveness is an important aspect when it comes to advancements in one's career or life, but people who get too convulated in it, makes people lose their morals and they become devious, which directly harms the sense of cooperation as it creates a begrudging feeling among the peers and within the working environment.
Let us take into consideration, an example of Pakistan's Democracy, which was fully focused towards working for the advancement of the country until the time when their was a conflict of interest between the country's government and the military, which created a conflagatory send of competitveness and the country's economy had to see a new low as there was no sense of cooperation between Pakistan's government and the military.
Moreover, Cooperation leads to blissful environment and if we prepare the younger generations of a country to lead their life in the right manner, It will be lucrative for all the citizens as well as the economy of the country. Unity and cohesiveness, which are one of the most important factors for a happy life, will be justified. It will make the people think within their right minds and make the best decisions for the betterment of the society. Thus, It can be concluded that the best way for the future of the society is to teach it's youth's rudiment minds the right sense of coorperation instead of competition.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 days 23 hours ago||saint1729||79||Read full essay|
|6 days 9 hours ago||Bibek Shrestha||83||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||Shubham025||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 days ago||praddy pohare||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 days ago||dag||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||anuroopg||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||DAISY CHANG||66||Read full essay|
|3 months 4 days ago||Alice Nila Rajavel||50||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||Alihussain||50||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||mb94||58||Read full essay|
- You saw a brochure for a one-week walking tour in the mountains. You&#39;re veryinterested in taking part, but you&#39;re not very fit and are worried you wouldn&#39;tbe able to keep up. Write to the tour operator. In your letter:• Explai (67)
- In many countries it is now illegal to smoke in public places. It is only fair that people who wish to smoke should have to leave the building.Do you agree or disagree?You should write at least 250 words (61)
- You are part of a group of musicians who meet on Tuesday and Friday evenings to practise in the community hall.You have been told, however, that it is no longer possible for the group to use the hall.Write a letter to the manager. In the letter:•describ (84)
- Write a letter to the manager of the bus company. In your letter• describe what the problems are• explain how these problems are affecting you• suggest what you would like the company to do (56)
- The chart shows the changes in three different areas of Manchester City Centre from 2003-2012.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevent. (78)
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position (70)
- The best way for society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree wi (50)
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any (28.6667)
- The best way for society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree wit (50)
- Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor (50)