THE BEST WAY TO TEACH IS TO PRAISE POSITIVE ACTIONS AND IGNORE NEGATIVE ONES.

While I agree with the point that a positive action should be appreciated,on the other hand it would not be wise to totally ignore the negative actions. Everyone learns from mistakes and failures. So, one need to realize the importancce of negative actions as well as failures.

We live in the world filled with negativity and if someone comes up with a idea which is trying to erase negativity it is worth praising. However, if someone gets a lot of praise for his\her good deeds, it may lead to sense of complecency. Praising for good work always makes us happy and it gives us impetus to work even harder to be better than what we are. In fact, everyone likes to get praised. Whatever we do in our lives, we do it to get noticed in society, to get accolades from people. So its in human nature to praise good work to motivate and to play a role of catalyst for the positivity.

However, every coin has two sides. Along with a great praise comes a great responsibility. Responsibility that the person getting praised should not become over confident. So how do we keep him\her grounded? We need to come up with the negatives that are hindering further development of that person. Someone needs to point out those negatives. It helps to keep the person grounded and realizes him\her about his areas of weakness and where there is scope for improvement. Success makes us feel happy but, failure makes us or breaks us.

In order to teach a lesson one needs to focus on positives as well as negatives. If we keep ingnoring negative actions, someday those negative actions will supercede positive actions . So, the praise that was given for the positive actions would not be of any use in such conditions because, ignoring neagative actions,we have created a monster.

In the end, we need to find a way where we can turn the negaives into positives instead of simply ignoring them.

Sentence: So, one need to realize the importancce of negative actions as well as failures.
Error: importancce Suggestion: importance

Sentence: However, if someone gets a lot of praise for hisher good deeds, it may lead to sense of complecency.
Error: complecency Suggestion: complacency

Sentence: So its in human nature to praise good work to motivate and to play a role of catalyst for the positivity.
Error: positivity Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If we keep ingnoring negative actions, someday those negative actions will supercede positive actions .
Error: ingnoring Suggestion: ignoring
Error: supercede Suggestion: supersede

Sentence: So, the praise that was given for the positive actions would not be of any use in such conditions because, ignoring neagative actions,we have created a monster.
Error: neagative Suggestion: negative

Sentence: In the end, we need to find a way where we can turn the negaives into positives instead of simply ignoring them.
Error: negaives Suggestion: negatives

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.