The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and su

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

To be ability to teach someone directly depends on coachability of the person being taught which draws from psycological connect between the teacher and the one being taught.

An environment which is appreciative and frindly encourages people to connect to it and can impart lasting influence on an individual. Studies and researches have singularly pointed out the power of appreciation in the field of pedagoge. In a terse and demanding world, people love being appreciated. A person who can genuinly appreciate someones effort, talent or virtues is able to stablish a strong connect with the subject. Thus making a viable ground to encourage people to adopt the new teachings or lessons.

Teching in a way in which appreciation and positivity is used a foundation does the dual purpose of teaching and imparting vital human values where the students or the traineen develop an outlook to appreciate others.

However, there are certain deciplinsxx like army, police services etc, where this this is not the case. Here a trainee is tought how to perform his duties in tough and demanding circumstances. When the celerity of actions can be a differentiating factor between life or death, there is little thought involved in values and appreciation.

Hence we can conclude that in general, a positive approach to teaching can establish a better connect between the teacher and the student/trainee which is vital to the flow of knowledge or teachings.

Sentence: However, there are certain deciplinsxx like army, police services etc, where this this is not the case.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to this and this

Sentence: To be ability to teach someone directly depends on coachability of the person being taught which draws from psycological connect between the teacher and the one being taught.
Error: psycological Suggestion: psychological
Error: coachability Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: An environment which is appreciative and frindly encourages people to connect to it and can impart lasting influence on an individual.
Error: frindly Suggestion: friendly

Sentence: Studies and researches have singularly pointed out the power of appreciation in the field of pedagoge.
Error: pedagoge Suggestion: pedagogy

Sentence: A person who can genuinly appreciate someones effort, talent or virtues is able to stablish a strong connect with the subject.
Error: genuinly Suggestion: genuinely
Error: stablish Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Teching in a way in which appreciation and positivity is used a foundation does the dual purpose of teaching and imparting vital human values where the students or the traineen develop an outlook to appreciate others.
Error: traineen Suggestion: trained

Error: deciplinsxx Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Here a trainee is tought how to perform his duties in tough and demanding circumstances.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word