The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative onesWrite a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporti

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Human being is always learning from his surrounding and there are lots of factors that are involved in leading a person to learn and develop an especial behaviour and consider it as good or bad. Many believes that to teach such behaviours and concepts the best method is praise one when doing positive actions and ignore their negative doings. However, I am not agree with this statement, completely, to some extents wich will be elaborated in the following.

It is admitted that praising satisfying behaviours can encourage people to sustain doing that proper behaviour and so it will become a habit to one whom become praised, in conclusion such actions will be inculcated in people whom are praised but there are some fallacious with this method that in my opinion overweigh its positive results.

First of all, it is correct that praises can be used as motivations to do positive actions but what if a person commit a negative or irregular action? Is ignoring such behaviuors an effective way to eradicate such actions. And does the committer of such actions realize they behave in an unacceptable way. Say a child that can not distinguish good and bad. If we ignore all of his false behaviours, for example did not respecting others, so how will he be taught that such actions are not correct? If nobody hinder them, they continue their irating actions and will not learn that these are inappropriate doings. Also, about adults corruption, what will happen if nobody punish adults evil-doings and every body ignore such behaviours? Thus, it is not a effective method to ignore bad behaviours in order to teach.

Further, impeletation of such statement, may cause that every one expect to get award after doing a beneficial or correct action, as a result nobody will do such behaviours for the sake of goodness itself and every one want to reach a benefit of diong positive activities. such trend will spread a kind of materialistic in society which will pose a serious danger to humanity when every one will do good behaviours in order to get a benefit, promotion and things like these. In conclusion, it could have negative impacts on whole the society, if to teach, only praise good behaviours.

To summerize, also, it is a vaible way to praise positive actions but it could not be the only measure and punishment for non suitable diongs is necessary to keep balance and have more healthy society.

the best method is praise one
the best method is to praise one

I am not agree with this statement,
I do not agree with this statement,

what if a person commit a negative or irregular action
what if a person commits a negative or irregular action

Sentence: Also, about adults corruption, what will happen if nobody punish adults evil-doings and every body ignore such behaviours?
Suggestion: Refer to adults and corruption
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to adults and evil-doings

Sentence: Further, impeletation of such statement, may cause that every one expect to get award after doing a beneficial or correct action, as a result nobody will do such behaviours for the sake of goodness itself and every one want to reach a benefit of diong positive activities. such trend will spread a kind of materialistic in society which will pose a serious danger to humanity when every one will do good behaviours in order to get a benefit, promotion and things like these.
Description: The fragment one expect to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace expect with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The fragment one want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In conclusion, it could have negative impacts on whole the society, if to teach, only praise good behaviours.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to whole and the

Sentence: However, I am not agree with this statement, completely, to some extents wich will be elaborated in the following.
Error: wich Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is admitted that praising satisfying behaviours can encourage people to sustain doing that proper behaviour and so it will become a habit to one whom become praised, in conclusion such actions will be inculcated in people whom are praised but there are some fallacious with this method that in my opinion overweigh its positive results.
Error: overweigh Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If nobody hinder them, they continue their irating actions and will not learn that these are inappropriate doings.
Error: irating Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: diong Suggestion: doing
Error: impeletation Suggestion: implication

Sentence: To summerize, also, it is a vaible way to praise positive actions but it could not be the only measure and punishment for non suitable diongs is necessary to keep balance and have more healthy society.
Error: vaible Suggestion: viable
Error: summerize Suggestion: summarize
Error: diongs Suggestion: ding

--------------------------