Claim In any field business politics education government those in power should step down after five years Reason The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership Write a response in which you discuss the extent to wh

Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.

Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

"It is not complusion that new time brings new mind." In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should not step down in accoradance to any time period but according to their analysing ability. Yes, it seems true that the path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership but in my opinion, I am against with the authors claim and reasons because of the following reasons:

First of all ,will the revitalization for sure lead to sucess? It is not sure that the new mind bring positive changes in the specific field like business, politics, education, government. Morally it is true that the new comers should give chances, but in reality, we are unknown about the mesh that comes along with
the new comers. The exerienced one has alot of benifit in this piont of view.

Secondly, It is hard to get a good leader in any field. So if the leader is performing the best then why should we bring unnecessary problems by changing him/her. The leader should given oppurtunity to continue the job in accordance to his/her ability and, the work he/she did.

In conclusion, this topic is quite hard to analyse. Although, new leadership seems bring new way of thinking, it is not necessary that is in the positive path.The inexperience is also brings great disadvantage for the specific field. That is why, in any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down in according to their ability and the work they are doing.