Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero. Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agr

Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.
Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

In modern society, we face a plethora of problems and crimes everyday. People are immune to those bad happenings and hesitate to fight against those. Therefore, people who make a momentous actions on justice or make great efforts to that most normal people do not make are regarded as heroes. However, some people believe that those reputation can be ruined by media scrutiny; thus, any living man or woman cannot be known as a hero. However, I believe that media scrutiny cannot diminish real heroes, and people still believe that heroes exist in this era too.

First and foremost, media cannot diminish true heroes easily. This is because in modern society, all people already know that a hero is also a human, not a transcendental being. They do not require heroes to have perfect moral or supernatural power. In fact, people get impressed by heroes because they implement justice or make huge achievements while they are just normal people. Therefore, media do not distort of twist their story to make a scandal, but just who heroes’ other factors, it will rather show their greatness. For instance, Yuna Kim, a preeminent figure skater, is a heroine in Korea. However when she just achieve fame as a figure skater, people just thought that she is just a talented person. It was media that made her an athlete with passion and efforts by reveling her practice and poor environment. By this, she could get better sponsorship from companies and concentrated on her skating. Moreover, many people regarded her as a hero according to her arduous efforts and tenacity. By this compelling example, we can notice media is not only make scandals and get benefits from it, but also can work as a supporter for many heroes, and people can be moved by those heroes.

Even if a hero have subtle flaws and media condemned the hero, people will not assault them with their negligible mistake. For example, Gandhi, an eminent ruler who achieved India’s independence from Great Britain, regarded as a hero by Indian. Still, some people argues that Gandhi could suggest to eliminate the Caste system but he did not because he was indifferent to people who did not have any power. However, this attempt did not gain much attention because Gandhi made arduous efforts to attain their independence and people admit that the efforts solely can be regarded as a great achievement. Likewise, a hero’s great achievements can override his flaws and in this case, media’s scrutiny cannot ruin a hero a lot. Thus, the claim’s base that anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will be diminished is far-fetched.

In brief, in modern society, we still can regard living man or woman as a hero. We can call them hero because they went the extra mile to implement justice and accomplished that people think impossible. Media cannot ruin their efforts by scrutinizing, rather, media can make heroes greater.

but just who heroes’ other factors,
but just on heroes’ other factors,

media is not only make scandals and get benefits
media not only make scandals and get benefits

a hero have subtle flaws
a hero has subtle flaws

Sentence: Still, some people argues that Gandhi could suggest to eliminate the Caste system but he did not because he was indifferent to people who did not have any power.
Description: The fragment people argues that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace argues with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive