Colleges and universities should require their students to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for th

Colleges and universities should require their students to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Thanks to well-developed technology, we are living in a globalized world. There are a myriad of multinational companies which are flourish in many countries, a plethora of scholars who research with others from various countries, and people listen to songs of pop stars from different countries. Therefore, university students who need to be ready for the real society are necessary to adjust to this phenomenon; widen their perspective, learn different languages and meet lots of people who have totally dissimilar minds from them. In this line of thought, some people suggests that colleges and universities should require their students to have experience by studying abroad. This suggestion is sound enough; however, it is far-fetched to argue that they need to make this mandatory for all of students because there are hidden issues such as financial issues or adjustment problems.

Granted, as I mentioned before, studying abroad can firmly offer great experience to students. Since they need to live alone without their family members or friends, they should weather all of situations by themselves. They will be accustomed to live independently without relying on their patrons or colleagues. Also, since natives will regard the students as a outlander, the students should make the extra mile to get along with them. In these process, the students may feel exhausted and frustrated, they will definitely learn how to live in globalized society, and also can widen their perspectives.

Although studying abroad can give a epochal experience to students, studying abroad cannot always be an accelerator for students’ career. Above all, costs for the program is generally exorbitant. To illustrate, they cannot avoid to pay for their tuition fee, housing or insurance. Therefore, for students who are penurious and have hard time maintaining their daily life even in their own country, no matter how great the program is, it will tax a heavy burden for them. Language can be an obstacle they need to surpass. Students will be required to attend to classes in a different language, and should do their assignments with the foreign language. No one can deny that it takes long time and arduous efforts to master a language, and students will be remiss about their major while they focus on the language to live there. Moreover, that the program cannot foster benefits for certain students. For example, if a student is majoring in Korean literature in Korea, the student's university will offer more appropriate and influential courses and professors than schools in other countries. In this case, requiring the student to study in a foreign country is impertinent and the requirement will hamper the student's further development.

In brief, a studying abroad program itself can yield benefits for students by extending their ability and providing new experience. However, requiring this program to every student is not feasible and viable because of several factors; financial problems, language issues, and effectiveness of the program. Therefore, it would be better to make the program optional, and students who need this program can take advantage of this program.

Sentence: There are a myriad of multinational companies which are flourish in many countries, a plethora of scholars who research with others from various countries, and people listen to songs of pop stars from different countries.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and research

which are flourish in many countries
Description: check books how to use 'flourish'

Most of the sentences are simple sentences: subject + verb + object.