claim: Sometimes imagination is a more valuable asset than experience. reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible and thus can approach a task without constraints of established habits and attitudes.

claim: Sometimes imagination is a more valuable asset than experience.
reason: People who lack experience are free to imagine what is possible and thus can approach a task without constraints of established habits and attitudes.

As said, 'imagination of a human being is like a free bird and can take any direction according to its own discretion and will; leading to a mesmerizing journey of success or failure; by adding the prevalent experience pool.' So, imagination is a broader term depending upon the individual preferences or thought-pattern. Undoubtedly, experience plays an important role to enhance our efficiency and minimizing the probability of our mistakes, yet its the imagination that arouses the human motivation and interest to a particular endeavor that leads to process of creativity and thus innovation. In the absence of imagination, one can never attain experience. Thus, imagination is the foundation of the building made up of bricks of experience.

There goes a famous saying, "If you can dream it, you can do it." Imaginations are production of mind which run wild, and knows no limits. Consider the case if Wright Brothers won't have imagined about the flying human; we would never have achieved the access to airplane. If Mark Zukkerberg would never have given a thought to initiate a social networking media, world would never have enjoyed Facebook. So, imagination provides the stepping stones towards the process of experience. If one individual is bounded to follow the set rules decided upon the experiences of our forebear, he won't be able to sharpen up his creative skills and won't be cognitively illuminated with the emerging new thought-pattern. Thus, imagination is the initial stage of any great achievement or success.

While, in this regard it is not feasible to ignore the importance of experience. As said, experience acts as an inbuilt guide to direct the actions so as to attain the goal in least time with minimal usage of resources. In this techno-oriented world, it is difficult to waste time or to hamper the process by assessing all the permutations and combinations of resources while reaching to an apt solution; as it is not commendable to make mistakes all again n again while launching of rockets by a nation. If a set standard has been determined by accumulating the experiences of our ancestors, it will be prudent to assess that information from the knowledge book and then take steps forward. So imagination involves wastage of time money and material, while experience acts as a short cut to reach to desirable goal.

To be very precise, both imagination and experience are complementary to each other; one excites the other factor and vice-versa. In lack of any one component, an individual can never obtain the success. Taking into consideration the existing pool of experience and then invigorating it with new thoughts and imagination will definitely enhances the pace of the process.