When schools do not have enough funding, some people think physical education classes should be cut, while others believe that courses in art and music should be eliminated first. Which do you think is preferable and why?

Emergencies and situational circumstances can never be predicted or planned yet they always change the course of the action of any institution or individual. At times, one has to perform most undesired venture to overcome the emerged issue or problem. In this regard, financial crisis can alter the planning structure of any educational system because in lack of apt funds no one would be able to provide quality of instructions to the students. If any such scenario comes in front of me, I would prefer to cut down the monetary resources disbursed to the courses related to art and music in spite of...

healthy people contributes better
healthy people contribute better