Governments should not fund any scientific research whose consequences are unclear

Governments should not fund any scientific research whose consequences are unclear.

Since the overall well-being over the world has started growing and the governments of the developed and a part of the developing countries have ample capacity to finance a bunch of researching projects, people over the world have been arguing a lot whether or not the funds should be spend on the science fields where the outcome and consequences are not predefined. While one might be absolutely convinced that in the condition of sources tied to certain aims all unnecessary subject should be denied, a number of recently published exploration claim that it is not in fact a case.
For delving into this question, first of all, it should be said that as it has already proved, almost never in this history the actions with certain purpose and aim developed in predeterminate way and almost always changed in unprecedented directions. Second of all, the definition of scientific research itself assumes that a person makes a hypothesis about certain outcomes or aftermath and only after that test whether or not it is as it has been expected. Presumably, the nature of the scientific research has this enduring disposition of uncertainty.
Moving further, for additional support of this point of view, let’s take a closer look at several lucid instances from the recorded history of humanity. The one of them, perhaps the most well-known among people, is the discovery of penicillin by Sir Alexzander Fleming who had been trying to growth another bacterium, but right after coming back from his holiday found out something interesting in one of the Petri dishes. This discovery changed the face of medicine since that time. Another one instance is a German physicist, Wilhelm Roentgen, managed to discover X-Rays inadvertently. His discovery would set the scientific world alight and chance medical diagnosis forever.
Coming back to the introduction, the obvious conclusion could be made easily – the fly of scientists’ minds should not be limited. Had not it been for, the human race would not have been there where it is nowadays. Inevitably, the purposed creating of scarcity of funding in certain field must create the constrained development of the whole human generation. Undoubtedly, there should be posted certain ethical norms and common sense behind any scientific field with the aim of cut down the number of incorrect and unprofessional of usage the science and its fruits.
To sum it up, there is no need to retreat to Luddite attitude in relation to any scientific research, rather than to embrace a positive posture to them and look for the useful and moral ways to use their outcomes for improving our lives and the whole life on the Earth.