As we acquire more knowledge things do not become more comprehensible but more complex and mysterious

As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and mysterious.

From the Ancient times to nowadays the human generation has been searching for knowledges in different arcane spheres – from abstract subjects such as math to more down-earth such as agriculture, from discovering the remote places of our planet to the whole esoteric universe. As we have been observing and uncovering more and more new information, our grasping of all has been becoming more and more convoluted. Over more than 2000 year ago, there was said the notorious phrase “I know that I know nothing” by Socrates.
For delving into this subject, let discuss the scheme of building all the mechanism of the world. As we all know the universe is too complicated than it could seem from the first view. Albeit thanks to a bunch of chanced and non-chanced breakouts and discovers in the 20th century never in the recorded history has the humanity been developed as it is today, there has been left a considerable number of stuffs that not only almost impossible to understand but that are challenged to image for us, with the current level of developing.
For illustrating this point, let us take a lucid instance of problem which has been treated for a long time by the brightest brains of our species – how the quantum physics is watering into the macro physics, why the laws of the smallest particles are not continues on the macro level, what is happening in the moment of changing these laws on the different levels etc. Despite of the fact that we have already covered a huge number of knowledges, the further we are moving into the subject, the more tortious it seems.
Inevitably, there might be a significant link between what we are study, discover, observe and how it changes our comprehension of subjects. Undoubtedly, one might claim that there is a blizzard of fields where the certain rules and basic knowledges are proved by time and the previous experience. However, as it has already shown by the humanity’s history, even the most basic and canon truths are vulnerable in front of further developing and grasping new one.
To sum it up, it can be easily concluded that there is no the ultimate knowledge and there is no possibility to observe all things in one life. Contentiously to what one might highlight from this, there is no need to lose heart rather than to embrace the positive posture to new technologies and progress since there is the human nature to go further.