Some people argue that successful leaders in government industry or other fields must be highly competitive Other people claim that in order to be successful a leader must be willing and able to cooperate with others

Some people argue that successful leaders in government, industry, or other fields must be highly competitive. Other people claim that in order to be successful, a leader must be willing and able to cooperate with others.

From the Ancient times to nowadays the human race has been developing constantly so has the inseparable part of any society – the veneration of leaders who coordinate, protect, bolster the core direction of developing. Over the last century we, as a civilization, have been modifying at an unprecedented scale. While one might be absolutely convinced that this has been happening due to the significant confrontation between countries and their heads right after the 2nd World War, a number of recently published papers aver that this is not in fact a case.
For delving to this subject, let consider several veracious facts that have been proof by the path-breaking explorations. First of all, there is an urgent necessity to have ample amount of knowledge for being able not only to comprehend the issue, but as well to be able to take the cutting-edge decision and persuade the others to this. Inevitably, due to the already collected knowledge in the great variety of spheres and constant not sporadic growth of this information, the leader, a person is in charge of the whole society/ village/ edge/county, has to be highly-educated, highly-gifted, highly-motivated etc. Obviously, even with this assumption, it would be impossible to cover all directions and consequently, there is a huge need to be able to cooperate and interact with other people, to be in touch with specialists from different spheres.
Moving further, as it has been pointed up by a tremendous number of researches over the decades, there are so-called cognitive biases which are enduring dispositions of humanity – self-enhance bias, looking-back bias, over-digging bias etc. Were it not for them, we as the human beings might be able to be more productive, objective etc. However even awareness of them and constant attempts of controlling them are fruitless and challenging. So only the fresh view from the other side, collaboration with people over the world can attenuate the outcomes of these biases.
Having analyzed all the facts mentioned above it can be easily concluded that neither the first point of subject or the second one is infallible. Never in the recorded history have there been a number of opportunities for integration and collaboration between nations, countries and cultures. There is no need to retreat the Luddite attitude to any of these points rather than to build a positive posture to fresh trade-offs between them keeping a healthy competitiveness.