Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

This issue in which laws should be flexible to consider various facts on making decisions is debatable in very aspects. In the modern time, it can be found various positions which are really unpredictable by the laws. Today, because of being in coordinated law with the situation, we realize that there is unfairness toward some people who are extremely blamed for a guilt and flaw undefined correctly in the law. It is wise that the law must be flexible to allow that all details and facts are pondered and revealed while making a decision.

First, with all complexity of the today societies, it is really less likely to enact definite rules which encompass all items of the issue. Law cannot anticipate and assume every probability through its enactments, since the dimensions social lives are actually widespread. For example, suppose that one accident is happened in a remote place and it has no witness and proof about how it occurred. For judging on this kind of events, it needs to be made researches before getting it executed by the law. Law should let detectives, judges, and lawyers can construe and interpret whole of the factors which are created a crime, dilemma, problem, disturbance, chaos, or so on.

Second, the right of most people is neglected due to the limitation of the law on defining all details of events. For example, in our country, people are hanged and killed due to the murder under a strict law while there are lots of accidents, events, and adventures in which murder happens quietly simultaneously. Therefore, we still are observant that some people are denounced unfairly or put in jail for tremendous years for accidental events under the law which is enacted in the past.

However, in some cases such as embezzlement, the law has to be stricter so that the criminals cannot commit trespass. In the recent years, we have heard that the burglars can get rid of the penalty, atonement, and denunciations by the actions like bribery. Unfortunately, law is not as serious as it is expected to be on this issue. So, it causes that other evilness, reprobation, and aberrations can be fulfilled readily.

Finally, when laws can consider the rights of people in different positions, it be more flexible on recognizing facts. Furthermore, with the complexity of the lives and modern society, in particular, law must be flexible about the issues in various conditions. It is should be permitted that law men find the facts with all its details through up-to date researches and methods.

in very aspects
in very aspect

Law should let detectives, judges, and lawyers can construe and interpret whole of the factors
Law should let detectives, judges, and lawyers to construe and interpret whole of the factors

it be more flexible on recognizing facts
it could be more flexible on recognizing facts

It is should be permitted that
It should be permitted that

Sentence: So, it causes that other evilness, reprobation, and aberrations can be fulfilled readily.
Error: reprobation Suggestion: No alternate word