Essay topics: . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position
The author of prompt asserts that most of explorations and inventions are done haphazardly without the plan, while the scholar was seeking response for another question. This is a claim with which I generally do not concur with. Among the countless reasons and facts which give adherence to my viewpoint, I would list the most conspicuous ones in what follows.
First of all, I prefer to shed a spotlight on the creation and invention of novel things. A striking reason which rejects the validity of this belief, the creation process is so precious and detailed, that there is no way for accidental achievement. In other words, the invention progress possesses various phases all of which requires full concentration and well-organized plan. In this case, is it possible that an invention or a creation occur haphazardly without a previously planned program? An instance which can shed a spotlight on this fact is the invention of the airplane. Its invention had gone through different attempts by people from varied spots in the universe, and finally, the Wrights Brothers by considerations of others' failure and required demands had designed a plane which fitted with the ultimate desire of human beings. This example explicitly depicts that during the invention process is a complicated one which cannot be handled without precise consideration and planning.
Secondly, the discoveries, in which the explorer finds the existed fact in the world, is also cannot be occurred randomly. A crucial reason which should be considered at this point is that any discovery requires knowledge and information about the topic. According to this reason, if a person with shallow comprehension faces a novel option, the feasibility of ignorance is high, since he does not have an idea about the scientific value of that option; consequently, easy underestimate its existence. This fact is also verified by a notable intelligible psychology study in my country. According to this refreshingly study, the importance of the surrounding events increases by approximate fifty-five percent as an individual has a chasm understanding of the issue. Therefore, as A person who has no idea about the accidentally encountered issue, the possibility of overlooking that issue is high, and it would not lead to the scientific discoveries.
However, what are aforesaid should not be overgeneralized is entire cases. If the case is relevant and the scientist is knowledgeable about the finding, there are some cases in which the discoveries have occurred by chance. Especially in the field of chemistry, some the elements in the periodic table had been discovered in by chance. While the chemist was looking for another element, he had figured out the other one. This event happens as the explorer is the chemist who has comprehension over the topic; besides, there was a prediction about the undiscovered elements, which illustrate there were a plan and detailed list guiding the chemist. So, meanwhile, the discoveries are done by chance; there is a concrete background for its occurrence.
To wrap it up, all the aforementioned reasons and facts obviously show that most of discoveries and creation cannot happen unexpectedly for the following reasons. Firstly, the creation needs a well-established and detailed plan; secondly, there should be knowledge over the founded option, otherwise, it would be ignored.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||shoeb_athar||75||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||kumar_venkatesh||16||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||kumar_venkatesh||16||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 14 hours ago||manu.bhardwaj60...||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 hours ago||Mohit Raghuvanshi||16||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||wwwww||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||Krishna Prasad||50||Read full essay|
|3 months 12 hours ago||Lucybrian||83||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||AMARDEEP KOUR GEDHU||75||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||oindranil||16||Read full essay|
- 17.The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population th (58)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region expe (54)
- 1.The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the stateme (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from the president of Bower Builders, a company that constructs new homes."A nationwide survey reveals that the two most-desired home features are a large family room and a large, well-appointed kitchen. A number of h (58)
- . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a (66)
- 14.The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of marketing at Dura-Sock, Inc."A recent study of our customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our (60)
- 1.In order for any work of art — for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song — to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain y (58)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (44)
- 1.The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for (66)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, because t (43)