Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict.
Following rules assigned by the society is inevitable and any individual regardless of his age, role, and gender should follow them. The author has asserted that the current rules obeyed by youths are restricted. This is the claim with which I generally do not concur. Among the countless reasons which give adherence to my viewpoint, I would list the most conspicuous ones in what follows.
The first striking reason which should be highlighted here is the increment of awareness. Indeed, in modern life, according to the enhancement of science and human being's understanding from his surroundings leads to increase of individual's awareness toward his right. In this case, the possibility of implementation and ordering strict rules is low. A lucid example which shed the spotlight on this issue is the instance of the current generation and previous one's life. While in the thirty years ago, the young have to obey the elder's advice and recommendation, in current society, there is no such unconditional obeyance by youth. The similar condition applies to the legislation system too; if a society asks its young individuals to accept and follow a specific rule which is rejected or considered awkward by other societies, they will not follow until they get cognition over its logic base. Therefore, current youth does not accept any rule without getting familiar with its logic foundation.
Another equally noteworthy reason which should be considered is current young are eager to persuade their freedom. In fact, based on the previously discussed awareness, a person's soul gets beyond the boundaries and seeking liberties. This fact is also verified by the intelligent research recently conducted by the Sociology Department of the Tehran University in Iran. According to this study, the status of knowledge and understanding has a cogent link with the freedom-seeking spirit of the person; by the increment of cognition, an individual gives more price to freedom. Consequently, by the enhancement of awareness, the youth is more eager to find his liberties. In this scenario, is it feasible to force this group to follow a restricted rule?
However, some people believe that nowadays a concrete legislation system is implemented in society; thus, young have to accept this restriction. Although this is a sound belief, and the current world has aligned the laws and rules; this group actually underestimate another fact that this restriction is applied to entire people and the young generation is not exceptional from it. Thus, a legislation environment in which everyone has to difference the laws, the young generation also has to. Besides, this inclined pressure by the laws should not by merely compared between two generations of youth, it should be considered in a holistic way between entire people among two periods.
To wrap it up, all the aforementioned reasons and facts explicitly illustrate that current youth does not obey the restrict rules unconditionally, since it has increased its understanding, seeking its freedom; moreover, the increased restriction is a holistic way and not solely includes the young generation.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||kangyan||80||Read full essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||kangyan||76||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 2 days ago||amir_rf||90||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||marysv||73||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||mohammadkmi||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||Bonjourkmm||66||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||Bonjourkmm||60||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 23 hours ago||Amirreza97||73||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||JahromiMH||83||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 days ago||ron_sd||90||Read full essay|
- 17.The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals."In a laboratory study of liquid antibacterial hand soaps, a concentrated solution of UltraClean produced a 40 percent greater reduction in the bacteria population th (58)
- The following appeared in a letter from a firm providing investment advice to a client."Homes in the northeastern United States, where winters are typically cold, have traditionally used oil as their major fuel for heating. Last year that region expe (54)
- 1.The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the stateme (50)
- The following appeared in a memo from the president of Bower Builders, a company that constructs new homes."A nationwide survey reveals that the two most-desired home features are a large family room and a large, well-appointed kitchen. A number of h (58)
- . Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement a (66)
- 14.The following appeared in a memo from the vice president of marketing at Dura-Sock, Inc."A recent study of our customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our (60)
- 1.In order for any work of art — for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song — to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain y (58)
- The following appeared in an editorial in a business magazine."Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey (44)
- 1.The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for (66)
- Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, because t (43)