In most professions and academic fields, imagination is more important than knowledge.

Although Albert Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge, we must consider the fact that both have their specific importance. In various professions imagination is important while in some, knowledge is. Most of the professions requires combination both .

When we consider the field of science specifically in research; scientist has to cogitate more than what it appears on first sight. They have to have the intellectual properties for further inventions. However we can’t repudiate the fact that they should know the prerequisites of that particular topic. So in this case there is need of both the factors. We know that the scientist aforementioned had one of the greatest IQ in this world ,addition to this he had great knowledge of his subjects too.

Now let us talk about a Teacher .A good teacher should have more knowledge irrespective of imagination, because he teach students and gives them knowledge . It’s not necessary that he should have a property of very intellectual person. He can be a good teacher without this characteristics.

Imagination has it’s significant position in many professions. If man had never imagined about flying in sky he never would have invented the Airplane. If he never had thought about reaching to moon then rockets , satellites would never have invented. There are many such inventions that would never have accomplished without imagined them before. Although some were only a result of ‘accidents’ happened during research but they were the result of imagination only.

So we can’t rely on any one of the above factors ,we must take consideration of both the factors have their important role in respective area or profession. By using both these characteristics which human being possess he can do any thing and he already did these things and will continue these in future also.

Most of the professions requires
Most of the professions require

because he teach students
because he teaches students

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
A

More content wanted.
For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.