A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Never in the recorded history has the humanity developed as widely as it is today and the most urgent aspect of this is that it continues modifying at an unprecedented scale. There is a bunch of fruitful outcomes from this – IT-technologies, which have been changing our reality and lifestyle in the better way; considerable breakouts in medicine, due to which nowadays we are able to not only treat deadly diseases but as well change the human’s genes for protecting newborn children from all the mention above dreadful cases etc. The downside of this which one might point up is that there has been appeared a tremendous pressure for the current and future generation for covering all discovered already knowledges. Here the above introduced question is coming – whether or not the same knowledges should be given for each person until the college.

For delving into the subject, let consider the real- life instance, the educational system of the Soviet Union which undoubtedly produced the brilliant specialist in a significant range of technical fields and not only – math, chemistry, biology and so on. However, despite of this there had been left a part of people who were aberrant from this standard since nobody can have the same brain, the same desires and abilities as it could be assumed by the educational system– one might be an artist, the other might be agriculture specialist, the other one might be engineer etc. There is a lucid example of that times - George Perelman who is the most genius person on the Earth since he is the only one who proved the Poincare hypothesis, but at the same time he couldn’t pass the physical discipline at the school.

Moving further, having analyzed the facts above, someone might fallaciously aver that there is no any exigency for the same curriculum over the one country or even over the world. Why incorrectly? As it has been said in the introduction, over the last century the world has been changing dramatically and so have the ways of thinking. There is no need for exaggerated approaches either in cancelling all base program or being stuck behind the same steps of education for everyone. What is essential is bringing up the comprehensively thinking generation with skills of lead and awareness, keeping at the same time the trade-off between technical ways of thinking and artistically ones.

To sum it up, it should be said that there is nothing forever under the Moon and the key access for being on the horse is to be rehashing our ways of not only educating, but as well thinking; to be embracing a positive posture to new things, keeping the world diversified and to be protecting all aspects of individuals, no to be infringing someone’s right and personality.