A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

I agree that the schools around the nation should follow the same curriculum guide based on some fundamental conditions. Although the passage suggests that the nation should force all the schools to have the same learning material, there are still some scenarios and alternatives needed to be considered and discussed.

Having the same curriculum around the nation have several benefits. First, it is easier to give comprehensive learning direction with the congruent curriculum than divergent one. Before entering college, the students might lack of building essential background knowledge and critical thinking. With the same national curriculum, the nation education authorities will be able to give uniform material to student that is guided by licensed professions. Second, focusing on the same curriculum yields a unified discussion platform. In Taiwan, the prevailing divergent learning materials has not only make students confused, but cause professors in college hard to measure the overall level of the freshman. This problems lies in different teaching ideas and has raised lots debating and complaining than foregoing the same national curriculum policy.

Nevertheless, the policy that the schools should have same learning materials and guideline may have some public concerns. On one hand, this policy might limit students thought, and not be able to encourage student to reach the major goal in college -- getting understand on various knowledge in order to find the student suitable devotion. On the other hand, giving all the education power to the current regime might lead those information and knowledge that threaten the regime to be eliminated, which might helps the students to get an overall understanding of the state-of-art society conditions.

Therefore, in order to giving a better education, a nation should based on the same material while encourage the schools provide additional material that gives different perspective and oppositions, which helps the students to gain overall knowledge and to learn critical thinking better. Furthermore, the schools should provide variety extra curriculum and open projects for students to learn different ideas and perspectives while accomplishing this courses.

In sum, although divergence material may benefits students a lot, following the same course guideline before college seems overweighs divergence curriculum. With propable additional sources and refinements, I contend that it will be better to have congruent learning material over the country.

has not only make students confused, but cause professors in college
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

This problems lies in different teaching ideas
This problem lies in different teaching ideas

which might helps the students
which might help the students

while encourage the schools provide additional material
while encouraging the schools provides additional materials

may benefits students
may benefit students

Sentence: Furthermore, the schools should provide variety extra curriculum and open projects for students to learn different ideas and perspectives while accomplishing this courses.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and courses

Sentence: In sum, although divergence material may benefits students a lot, following the same course guideline before college seems overweighs divergence curriculum.
Error: overweighs Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: With propable additional sources and refinements, I contend that it will be better to have congruent learning material over the country.
Error: propable Suggestion: probable