Parents should be able to monitor and restrict which books, digital media or other information their children access at or check out of the public library.

Monitoring children's activity is very important issue during their teen age. Because their mind is not much capable of deciding that which content is good or bad for them. So i agree that parents should overlook their children's activity over books, digital media like internet, mobile phones and if they found it suspicious then or not appropriate for them then it should be restricted from them.

As we all know in child age, mind is always curious to know everything inside one's scope and outside too. During this time they also encountered some of the fact of life which they were not aware earlier like sexual knowledge and other things. Most of the children find this all stuff very interesting and try to know more about it. Instead of asking their parents about this they asked their friends. Problem here is that their friends also novice about this field and might lead them in wrong direction.

Moreover, Parents are also not giving proper attention to their children. During the time when children need their parents guidance, they are busy in making money because of this children are not that much free to be able to talk with their parents or able to clear their misconception on topics. So they start searching about this content in book or digital media and led in wrong direction.

Another aspect of this usage of digital media day by day also increases the number of their user in this child age group. Because of this usage of digital devices they may lose focus on their primary goal like study. For example, nowadays most of adult chat rooms, porn website, and other adult content are easily accessible. So this should be restricted until they do not understand their effect on their life.

On a contrary, if parents try to restrict children without make them understand that why they should not access this material then it may arouse more curiosity for these children. So in order to restrict this parents should frankly discuss the consequences of this content and try to make them understand that why they should not access this stuff.

On a concluding note, it is always one choice that what he would like to do. So until children oneself do not understand that what is good and bad for him parents should take care of that and try to make them more mature in terms of making decision.

Monitoring children's activity is very important issue
Monitoring children's activity is a very important issue

Because their mind is not much capable of deciding that which content is good or bad for them.
Because their mind is not much capable of deciding which content is good or bad for them.

lead them in wrong direction.
lead them in a wrong direction.

if parents try to restrict children without make them understand that why they should not access this material
if parents try to restrict children without making them understand why they should not access this material

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: