As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The author contends that people don’t bother themselves thinking anymore since technology does it for them. This is a contention with which I generally agree. However, it needs to be discussed due to some other facets it might not be true. Some reasons are included about the issue in the following paragraphs.

At first, the simplest technology I can think of that made us thinking less is calculator. This technology is involved in any student’s daily life. They need to use it on their classes, while doing homework or other uses related to their studies. Using calculators is reasonable since there are some sophisticated problems that students need to deal with and there is no way they can solve them thinking themselves. But calculators makes calculating so easy that students are tempted to use it for any kind of problems even easy ones. Hence, when they do not use their mind for even uncomplicated additions and subtraction, they might have hard time thinking about mathematic calculations in their daily life and shopping is the first place they face it. What I’m trying to say is that, excessive use of this kind of technology makes human’s mind inactive.

Second, the most rampant technology these days “world wide web” also effects our lives in such a way that we don’t think of solutions for problems ourselves and we rely on this one so much. You can find any kind of information online. You just need a device for connection. Therefore the second you come up with a problem you can find the solution easily. Another example I wanted to mention is again about students. During school or even college years students need to write some papers about different subjects. The whole idea of writing papers is to make students think about the subject and come up with their own idea or solution about it. Since internet makes your life easier students just write down an interpretation of other people’s thoughts. Thus this technology also deteriorate the ability of humans to think for themselves.

Nonetheless, what I alluded to in the two paragraphs in the body should not be interpreted an absolute covenant to the issue. I concede that there is always conditions that humans need to think for themselves and they can not rely on technology. For instance, some problems like emotional ones, social communication and etc are the kind of problems that technology can not solve. Technology is based on mathematical logic, however human logic is superior to mathematical logic. Hence humans would never rely on technology completely so that their thinking ability exacerbate.

In sum, I generally agree with the contend that relying on technology more makes the ability of humans to think for themselves deteriorate. But also I’m aware of the opposite viewpoint’s reasonable indications.

there is always conditions
there are always conditions

Sentence: Second, the most rampant technology these days world wide web also effects our lives in such a way that we don't think of solutions for problems ourselves and we rely on this one so much.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to effects and our

Sentence: Hence, when they do not use their mind for even uncomplicated additions and subtraction, they might have hard time thinking about mathematic calculations in their daily life and shopping is the first place they face it.
Error: mathematic Suggestion: No alternate word

------------------------