Home >> .

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni

july123's picture

Technology made our life easily and comfortable. With help of technology people can now know about various kind of news and informations within country and outside the country. Thus, people now are more dependent on technology. But I disagree with statement that it deteriorate humans thinking power.
Firstly, technology has help to develop many machine which help the women in their kitchen activities. Such as washing machine, vacuum cleaner, micro oven etc. These machine have made the daily activities easier and less tedious. And also with help of this technology development women are able to get spare time for activities other than household work. They can join office which help to grow their personality and supplicate them with more knowledge about nations, surrounding and world.
Similarly, because of technology development scientist are able to research more about the universe and space. And these information has let the whole world know about the universe and make them curious about it which leads them to scrutinize over this topic. Technology have helped more in education field. With allay of technology students can visualize different facts of science which was impossible for them before. For instance, if a student has chaos about the life cycle of mosquito then he can easily google it and know detail about it with better pictures and videos. And this all are possible only because of technologies.
As every aspects have its own pros and cons, technology also have negative aspects. But, it is not fault of technology rather it is of person who is misusing it. People are involving more of their time on social, students cannot solve simple calculation without calculator. It depends on person how they are utilizing it. Technology are developed to make our painstaking work easy and have more knowledge on every field. So, its our duty to realize it and use technology wisely.
All in all, technology are develop to make our tedious and assiduous work easy but its on people to realize how much should be depend on it.

Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)