As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

We can surely say that we live in a Tech-world. Techonoly has its advantages now in almost every field. Nowadays, Any product or service you want to have will be available in 30 minutes to atmost 7-8 days. We are completely surrounded by technology. In such time, everyone tends to solve more and more problems in less time and efficiently. When you say in words like 'less time' or 'efficient', anyone will have first thought about technology to solve the particular problem.
In my Second year of engineering, I had a small homework in which I had to do some same lengthy logarithmic and containing division with decimals calculation several times. I surey knew how to calculate but calculation was taking much of the time than to solve problem and to proceed. My friend suggested to write a python code in which I would just input my two values and will have an output within fraction of seconds(much faster than calculators too). It really helped me to focus on logic part of a problem and felt alot efficient of time. Technology's such use we get so many times which does make our life to focus on important part of a problem than a mundane one.