“Progress should be the aim of any great society. People too often cling unnecessarily to obsolete ways of thinking and acting because of both a high comfort level and a fear of the unknown.”Write a response in which you examine your position on the state

“Progress should be the aim of any great society. People too often cling unnecessarily to obsolete ways of thinking and acting because of both a high comfort level and a fear of the unknown.”
Write a response in which you examine your position on the statement. Explore the extent to which you either agree or disagree with it, and support your reasoning with evidence and/or examples. Be sure to reflect on ways in which the statement might or might not be true, and how this informs your thinking on the subject.

Life is a very transient journey and the human DNA is inherently resistive towards transition. But the changes become acceptable when they are amalgamated with progress. Progress ensures prosperity, both in pecuniary terms and on the emotional front. Progress provides numerous opportunities to grow, to discover new things, to innovate, to become independent and hence become paragon for others. This makes man feel sanguine and hence provides him with the fortitude to opt for alterations and take on to the path of progress. The societies which are actuated by this impetus go down in the books of...

redundant thinking and obsolete reasoning is provided
redundant thinking and obsolete reasoning are provided