Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be

Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

A society, state or a country is never perfect and always has a scope for improvement for making the life of its citizens easy and prospering. Reformer and speakers have an important part to play to identify and make others realise what improvements the society should be looking forward to. Scandals, no doubt, are a disgrace to the society but they are play a useful part. They are more useful than the reformers becasue they tell people what most the society suffers from.

Corruption is a very common and widely spread evil in every country. Every person faces it and even starts adjusting to it. Reformers identify it and propagate that it needs to be addressed. However, it's the scandals which leave a deep impact on the people. For instance in India, everyone knows corruption is prevailing but it was in 2013 when the biggest corruption scandal, Coal corrution scandal was made public. People got to know that the Government lost money equivalent to about 1% of the country's GDP. This brought awareness among the citizens that the governement is not functioning properly and not good enough to handle their money. This started a major wave of protests and expression from all around the country.Thus scandals provide live examples to people that they can actually believe.

Scandals also gives an idea of what the impact of the problems are. Reformers and speakers many a time fail to convey this impact to the people. In the above mentioned example people of India realized that lot of money has been lost by the government. If this money could have been recovered by the government then many all the under-previliged children would have received education next five years. This made the people understand the impact of the corruption as a problem. Somehow they fail to understand it at their daily level or through reformers and speakers.

Scandals also help in deciding what the priority of the society should be in terms of delaing with the problems. If there are too many scandals on on eparticular problem than the other then it tells us that one problem is more prevalent than the other.People does not easily belive and follow people so easily and that's why it is hard for reformers and speakers to guide the people towards the right problem.

Saying that scandals are useful, does not mean that scandals should happen in order to inform people. There are societies where scandals happen but that does not mean people will follow them more closely than any reformer. In country like Australia, corruption is there ad there are scandals but people know the impact of it is not so strong to affect the society if it gets reolved. People are already having good standard of living and low unemployment rate. So the people follow the reformers more to advocate for things like healthy lifestyle, transparency in governemnt finances and taxes.

Where a society has got many problems and each one has got significant impact on the society, there scandals are more useful than reformers to dictate and inform people what problems are major and need priority. scandals quantify the impact and are more belivable for people.It does not mean scandals should happen. Thre are cases where scandals would happen but reformers can be more useful to let people know which problems to focus on.

Scandals also gives an idea
Scandals also give an idea

Sentence: If there are too many scandals on on eparticular problem than the other then it tells us that one problem is more prevalent than the other.People does not easily belive and follow people so easily and that's why it is hard for reformers and speakers to guide the people towards the right problem.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by on
Suggestion: Refer to on and on

Sentence: They are more useful than the reformers becasue they tell people what most the society suffers from.
Error: becasue Suggestion: because

Sentence: For instance in India, everyone knows corruption is prevailing but it was in 2013 when the biggest corruption scandal, Coal corrution scandal was made public.
Error: corrution Suggestion: corruption

Sentence: This brought awareness among the citizens that the governement is not functioning properly and not good enough to handle their money.
Error: governement Suggestion: government

Sentence: If this money could have been recovered by the government then many all the under-previliged children would have received education next five years.
Error: under-previliged Suggestion: under privileged

Sentence: Scandals also help in deciding what the priority of the society should be in terms of delaing with the problems.
Error: delaing Suggestion: dealing

Error: eparticular Suggestion: particular
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: In country like Australia, corruption is there ad there are scandals but people know the impact of it is not so strong to affect the society if it gets reolved.
Error: reolved Suggestion: resolved

Sentence: So the people follow the reformers more to advocate for things like healthy lifestyle, transparency in governemnt finances and taxes.
Error: governemnt Suggestion: government

Sentence: Where a society has got many problems and each one has got significant impact on the society, there scandals are more useful than reformers to dictate and inform people what problems are major and need priority. scandals quantify the impact and are more belivable for people.It does not mean scandals should happen.
Error: belivable Suggestion: believable