Essay topics: Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Other believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.
write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the view presented.
Although practical consideration plays an indispensible role in one's selection of the field of study, it is not appropriate to sacrifice one's interest to serve the job market. Despite a disparity in pecuniary vista between popular fields and personally inclined fields in the statistical way, I maintain the core for one's success lies more on one's interest and devotion. Therefore, pedagogical institutions, such as universities, are obliged to assist their students to find their interests.
Each era has its own popular fields, and in the contemporary sees the computer science. Graduates from computer science are welcome in almost all the high-tech companies, which will provide a favorable salary. instead, theoretical fields, like pure mathematics, are challenging as well as sparsely rewarded. Most students will choose to major in the former field, regardless of their interest. However, blind devotion to computer science can make no advantage in future development, since coding is a pleasure for those who are indulged in it and a curse for those who find it prosaic. If we do not follow our hearts, our careers will be as suffering as in pandemonium, which will both hinder our success and abase our mental health.
However, for naive students who hold no concepts of the field, their interest or talent are based on their unreliable experience. since high school will only provide a brief introduction to the academic world, we will be misguided by little achievement over there. People who are adroit at chemistry may not undertake the vapidness of a chemical experiment, and those who are skilled at mathematical computation may not be inured to higher standard mathematics, which is based on proofs. The true talents and interest must lie on a comprehensive understanding of the field, and no one other than universities can assist them to consummate it. Hence, universities should provide students with enough resources to help students make their own decision by their own discretion.
In conclusion, students should be encouraged to pursue their talents and interests instead of surrender to reality. In the pursuit of dreams, colleges have their obligation to guide students through this endeavor. only in this way can the ultimate goal of education be fulfilled, that we respect each student's distinction, and encourage them to pursue their dreams.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|5 days 10 hours ago||Mohit Raghuvanshi||60||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||1172910232||50||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||shoeb_athar||83||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||mukesh7541||58||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 9 hours ago||Ujjwala99||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 days firstname.lastname@example.org||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||gre_user||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||rushabh71||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||navjotsandhu49||58||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 days ago||Marcello||66||Read full essay|
- A recent sales study indicates that consumption of seafood dishes in Bay City restaurants has increased by 30 percent during the past five years. Yet there are no currently operating city restaurants whose specialty is seafood. Moreover, the majority of f (74)
- Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as (66)
- Scandals are useful because they direct our attention on problem in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could. (66)
- The following was written as a part of an application for a small-business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe."A jazz music club in Monroe would be a tremendously profitable enterprise. Currently, the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away; t (83)
- Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument."Fifteen years ago, Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students (81.5)
- Claim: Colleges and universities should specify all required courses and eliminate elective courses in order to provide clear guidance for students.Reason: College students—like people in general—prefer to follow directions rather than make their own (66)
- The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority. (58)
- Although the sales of Whirlwind video games have declined over the past two years, a recent survey of video-game players suggests that this sales trend is about to be reversed. The survey asked video-game players what features they thought were most impor (56.5)
- The following appeared in a memo from the mayor of the town of Hopewell."Two years ago, the town of Ocean View built a new municipal golf course and resort hotel. During the past two years, tourism in Ocean View has increased, new businesses have ope (69)
- Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Other believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.write (66)