Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for t

Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Every individual in this society strives hard to achieve his or her goals, degree of which depends upon that individual and the current situation. Decisions pertaining to goals and targets for young people are quite pivotal in shaping their futures, so they must be given the right guidance in the pursuit of goal setting. Some people argue that young people should look for immediate fame and recognition as it provides the galvanizing motivation for their future. But, in reality, young people should not be encouraged to make impulsive decisions; rather they should be encouraged to pursue long term and realistic goals. This will help them in ensuring a path which is career and talent oriented and is sustainable in the long run.

Primary reason for encouraging long term and realistic goals is that it helps young people to choose a career path which suits their interest and matches their talent. For example, a student , who is good in mathematics and has a penchant for automobiles, should pursue an engineering course rather than look for a short term course or job. This short course might give him an ephermal fame, but in long run it would have a detrimental effect on the career of that person as he would gradually loose interest and will not be able to give his best. In addition, setting long term goals help in ensuring a career that will be growth oriented and rewarding both professionally and financially.

Another reason, long term realistic goals are more sustainable. An individual who chooses long terms goals keeping in mind his needs, requirements, limitations and degree of satisfaction desired, will always achieve success that is sustainable that not short lived.

In contrast, seeking sudden fame acts as a motivator andd gives an individual the drive which compels him to work harder in future, thereby ensuring a good future ahead. For example, a young music idol who got sudden recognition and expsoure on a reality show, decided to pursue his rest of the career in music itself. That immediate fame boosted his confidence and urged him to stay focussed ahead for his future goals.

In conclusion, an individual should be encouraged to pursue long term realistic goals as they are more career oriented and sustainable. Immediate fame might act as a confidence booster in few cases, but considering the long career ahead, a realistic goal with long term vision is a better idea.

Sentence: This short course might give him an ephermal fame, but in long run it would have a detrimental effect on the career of that person as he would gradually loose interest and will not be able to give his best.
Error: ephermal Suggestion: ephemeral

Sentence: In contrast, seeking sudden fame acts as a motivator andd gives an individual the drive which compels him to work harder in future, thereby ensuring a good future ahead.
Error: andd Suggestion: and

Sentence: For example, a young music idol who got sudden recognition and expsoure on a reality show, decided to pursue his rest of the career in music itself.
Error: expsoure Suggestion: exposure

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: