Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of working from home

As the coronavirus spreads, working from home is the new trend for many people. So, the development of modern technology makes contribution to support everyone to work from home. This trend will create certain advantages but there will also be some drawbacks.
It is clear that working from home has several advantages. One evident strength is that it builds the propinquity to family. Working near our parents is an opportunity to make a few extra memories which we have never had before. Moreover, it is a chance for people to enjoy home-cooked meals even when they do not have time to cook. Another reason is that it has no distractions from unnecessary things. People do not care about the dress they wear, the traffic jam, and many inconveniences. Last but not least, working from home helps people have good working environment and flexible schedule. There is nothing wonderful rather than having a peaceful environment, fresh atmosphere, and adaptable time to work.
Despite these aforementioned benefits, several drawbacks do exist. First, working from home leads to inadequate social interaction. Since the workplace or university provides a chance to meet people and makes friends. People will be more creative based on the efficient cooperation between teammates, but it is limited when working from home. Second, it is detrimental to work from home because it increases the telecommunications costs. It costs too much for the internet connection. Finally, It makes people have no longer motivated, and become lazier. It is understandable that the boss always put employees in law and discipline at workplace.
In conclusion, this trend shows effects on both sides whether it is positive or negative. There are plus points to the nearness with family, no distractions, and comfortable working environment. However, the downside would emerge consequently in terms of poor social skill, the cost of communication tool, and the laziness.