Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of working from home

Nowadays, working becomes a part of the life of people. Working at home is more and more popular. Therefore, it makes many advantages beside some of disadvantages.
Having many good points when working from home. Firstly, the environment of workers is more comfortable. When people work at company or factory, they often feel stress because of too many discipline. For example, an accountant can bring their assignments from the office to home. The assignment will be completed and send to others by email.
The accountant can work at anywhere provided that they fulfill their works. Moreover, working from home can stimulate and innovate the creativity of employees. It often appears in the fields that require many new ideas such as marketing, advertising and etc. Because the self-contained environment is very difficult for people to product great ideas, workers need to interact a lots with others and wide-open environment to create many wonderful ideas.
On the other hand, people must also face some of disadvantages. Firstly, when working from home, people can be distracted by others and other events. Working from home means people are working at opened environment. Therefore it is very difficult for them to finish their works if they have no discipline and self-consciousness. Besides, the quality and productivity of works can be decreased when working from home. Because people can take the period time of work to do other personal work. Therefore, the works after completing can be not good and less products than working at office or factory.
In conclusion, working from home is to be a new trend in the new era. Although having some of small drawbacks, working from home will develop continually and make many tremendous value if people have a strong awareness and a high disciplinary spirit.