Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Telephonesand email have made communication between people less personal. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Telephones
and email have made communication between people less personal. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Communication is very important to talk with the other people. It can become people having a relationship. Communication which is famous had many benefits. There are several people thinking that communication via cellular and electronic mail will reduction fewer personal. I can totally disagree with it statement and I will give a few examples and reasons to support my opinion.

In the modern era, people have known to communication with the other people such as using phone. It can make someone who is so far becoming near. For example, people possess a long distance relationship using mobile phone. I believe phone will make all becoming easily because we can use it whenever. So, phone makes several people having relationship.

On the other hand, there are several societies who use electronic message (e-mail) as alternative to interaction. Because it is item that is very cheap, we are using it anytime. For instance, people who are being outside countries. They can call their family who located the other countries. Although e-mail have comfortable, it cannot send message if it does not connect with internet.

Also, all of things communication easily to find it because people have provided service internet such as cafe with wireless. So, all of people can use it and they can start to interaction to other persons. For an illustration, cafe is one of places to communication using internet. They go to cafe for drinking coffee while they play internet. They can communication very easy now.

Finally, the topic brings us to conclude communication via cellular and e-mail made people talking private that face-to-face. Thus, we can communication with faster and cheap.

Sentence: There are several people thinking that communication via cellular and electronic mail will reduction fewer personal.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and reduction

Sentence: Also, all of things communication easily to find it because people have provided service internet such as cafe with wireless.
Suggestion: Refer to things and communication

Sentence: They can communication very easy now.
Suggestion: Refer to can and communication

Sentence: Finally, the topic brings us to conclude communication via cellular and e-mail made people talking private that face-to-face.
Description: The fragment talking private that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace private with adverb

Sentence: Thus, we can communication with faster and cheap.