It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for sport or music and others are not However It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician Discuss both these views and

It is commonly believed that some people are instinctively talented from the first day of their existence, some other people claim that every person can be taught to be an excellent educated musician or sports player. I intend to say that every individual who has this chance to learn a major could perform perfectly as other talented people and there will be no superiority.
First of all, those people who have been born with a special forte are almost near to success but they have to know themselves precisely. In other words, there are lots of people who have a certain kind of talent but never figure it out. I am now a very brilliant famous ballet dancer in my country, although I did not know this issue since I was 14. I was discovered by my sports teacher in my middle school, beforehand, I never had been thought of being a ballet dancer. So, It is not all about being born with special talent but it is about self acknowledge.
On the contrary, other people assert that a pupil can be taught any major even if he or she does not any special talent in that particular field and can perform as great as a talented person. Though the process of learning could need a longer time, with great and constant attempts, it is not something out of reach. Even though learning for a talented person is much more comfortable, a survey at Harvard University has revealed that hard-working pupils are much more successful than intelligent ones. On the other hand, some people acclaim that they won't understand the major which they do not have aptitude in, maybe it can be accepted as a fact in the future, but at the moment, it is just an assumption.
By way of conclusion, I would reaffirm that people who are born with particular forte need self-cognition to pursue their dreams. Likewise, ordinary students can do well via hardworking and willpower.