It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for sport or music and others are not However It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician Discuss both these views and

Many argue that inborn talent is required for people to succeed in any particular game or in playing an instrument. Whereas, others opine that, such skill can be gained by anyone by getting proper training. I believe, innate talent helps to achieve success with an ease, however, people can acquire related skills by sheer determination and constant practice.

Many people are blessed with certain talent may be by luck or by inheriting their family gene. It is quiet evident that individual's with an innate talent can achieve expertise with little effort. For instance some of the famous players and singers have shown their talent right from their childhood. A musician named Alan Walker showed abilities to Mix music and produce an amazing outcome right from a very young age. Similarly, a famous footballer Mess, showed his running and dodging skills when he was 7 year old. Having said that, it does not mean that they do not need practice, to master these skills and to achieve success a passion and determination is of utmost importance.

On the other hand, people argue that such skills can be taught and mastered as well. A person can become a good sportsman or a good guitarist, by practicing the required skills on daily basis. Although, people without inborn talent have to put extra offer in learning things, but it is possible to master them by constant practice. For instance, a comparison between acquired and innate skills showed that an individual who lacks talent, if he keeps learning and practicing his skill will be more successful those who are born with talent but do not put extra effort in honing them.

In conclusion, mastering a skill required to become a successful sport person or a musician can be gained if a person shows a level of determination in achieving it. Although, this does not mean talent is irrelevant, an individual born with inherited skills requires less effort to achieve the same. So for them, to succeed in that particular area, they need to hone their skills.