In many countries today people in cities either live alone or in small family units rather than in large extended family groups Is this a positive or negative trend

Many people claim that people in big cities prefer living independently or in nuclear families to extended families in many countries. I firmly agree with this assertion because single-person households and nuclear families allow people to have more privacy and reduce stress.

Living alone a living in a small family units can be deemed advantageous for some reasons. To begin with, living alone allows people to have more privacy for themselves. To be more specific, living alone allows individuals to live without other people being involved in their business. For example, young professionals in London live on their own without being irritated their business by other people. As a result, their business and careers have been promoted dramatically by their own since they start living alone.

Another point to consider that living alone or in nuclear families can help individuals in reducing stress. In other word, individuals can have their own freedom to achieve whatever they desire without judgements of people. People can focus on things that makes them enjoyable and relaxed. For instance, people may suffer from stress and anxiety if they live in an extended family because they have to live with the expectations of other people in their family. As a consequence, living with many people might be the burden of stress that people have to carry.

In conclusion, I believe that living alone or in nuclear families have is beneficial. single-person households and nuclear families will not only have more private life but also it can relieve stress of living with many people.