The pie charts show the electricity generated in Germany and France from all sources and renewables in the year 2009 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts show the electricity generated in Germany and France from all sources and renewables in the year 2009.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts demonstrate the amount of electricity produced from different sources including renewables in Germany and France in the year 2009. Overall, the total amount of electricity generated in Germany was slightly higher than France and conventional thermal was the principal source in Germany, while France produced most of its energy from nuclear power.

Conventional thermal accounted for 59.6% of Germany's total energy production which is more than twice what was gained from nuclear power(23%) source. Out of less than a quarter of total renewable sources, biomass and wind made almost...

Not well organized.

Bette to talk about Germany only in second paragraph while third paragraph only for France. or:

compare two resources in second paragraph and other resources in third paragraph.