Some people say that the teaching method with a teacher and students in a classroom will not exist by the year 2050.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?
Today people know that technology is developing very fast in this globalization era. They believe that it could influence and change some ways of people life. One of the concerns from this issue is the teaching method at the school. Some of them agree that the teaching method with a teacher and students in the classroom will not exist by the year 2050. However, I personally have difference view and don not agree with that statement. Teaching method is still able to exist in the future.
Although technology is influencing the teaching method in the classroom and makes people to think for using an easy method in the future, they still cannot erase the manual method as well. Because, in some cases students need the manual method to be able absorb the knowledge from the study in the classroom. For example, when students want to study about medicine or psychology, they need a lecturer in front of them to explain the know-how and then gives a real practice and example about the case that they are studying.
The technology teaching method without a direct manual method by a lecturer in the classroom, will not give the best benefits for students. Although we know that the technology in 2050 will able to do so, but people will not apply this way wholly in the future. Because, that method does not capable to transfer the knowledge completely and gives the best accuracy for students. Some subjects need a direct explanation from the lecture and as my experienced, most of students need personal approach from their lectures.
While the development can gives us an extraordinary system and method to do something, it is not always able to provide the appropriate way, and perhaps we still need the manual method, because it could present much better way.
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the best place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. 70
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experi 60
- Governments make rules to protect people from danger, for example by making people wear seat belts in cars or not allowing smoking in public buildings. However, many people believe there are too many rules nowadays.To what extend do you agree or disagree? 83
- It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.To what extend do you agree or disagree? 68
- The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant 58
Sentence: While the development can gives us an extraordinary system and method to do something, it is not always able to provide the appropriate way, and perhaps we still need the manual method, because it could present much better way.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and gives
No. of Different Words: 143 200
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 14 15
No. of Words: 303 350
No. of Characters: 1434 1500
No. of Different Words: 143 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.172 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.733 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.461 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 100 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 67 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 52 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 25 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 21.643 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 8.933 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.5 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.379 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.555 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.155 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5