Essay topics: Some people say that the teaching method with a teacher and students in a classroom will not exist by the year 2050.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?
Today people know that technology is developing very fast in this globalization era. They believe that it could influence and change some ways of people life. One of the concerns from this issue is the teaching method at the school. Some of them agree that the teaching method with a teacher and students in the classroom will not exist by the year 2050. However, I personally have difference view and don not agree with that statement. Teaching method is still able to exist in the future.
Although technology is influencing the teaching method in the classroom and makes people to think for using an easy method in the future, they still cannot erase the manual method as well. Because, in some cases students need the manual method to be able absorb the knowledge from the study in the classroom. For example, when students want to study about medicine or psychology, they need a lecturer in front of them to explain the know-how and then gives a real practice and example about the case that they are studying.
The technology teaching method without a direct manual method by a lecturer in the classroom, will not give the best benefits for students. Although we know that the technology in 2050 will able to do so, but people will not apply this way wholly in the future. Because, that method does not capable to transfer the knowledge completely and gives the best accuracy for students. Some subjects need a direct explanation from the lecture and as my experienced, most of students need personal approach from their lectures.
While the development can gives us an extraordinary system and method to do something, it is not always able to provide the appropriate way, and perhaps we still need the manual method, because it could present much better way.
- Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports for younger children). To what extend do you agree or disagree? (70.3571)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro (75.2381)
- Some people say that the teaching method with a teacher and students in a classroom will not exist by the year 2050.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (61.25)
- The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. (78.3333)
- Some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents. Others, however, believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (85)
- The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (61.4286)
- It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (64.2857)
- The charts below show the proportions of the world's oil resources held in different areas, together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons whe (47.7778)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experi (60)
- The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of the population between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comp (75.7143)